Chapter 23

HEY MY PIGEONS GUESS WHAT...... YOULL NEVER GUESS........YOU NEED A HINT........YOUR READING IT.........ITS A NEW UPDATE. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. VOTE COMMENT FAN. PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS.

Madisons POV

"What do you mean by freaked out" I ask Liam after we sit down on the couches. "Im freaked out some because I was in thyere all night plus I heard screams" He says finally looking up at everyone. "Me and Madison are truly madly deeeply (SEE WHAT I DID THERE) sorry especially you two" Louis says looking at Zayn and Lorelia. 

"Okay everyone ready for rehearsles" Liam asks before we walk out the door. There were a bunch of 'Yeahs' and 'Sures' . We got into the car and I started to sing along with the song while everyone was fiddling with their phones.

When we got there we went into Lous makeup room and got our outfits on and was getting our makeup done. Zayn and Lorelia stayed in their pajamas because they didnt want to change in front of eachother. "Boys Madison who are these two young ladies" Lou asks us. "Thats Lorelia and thats Cameron" Me and the boys say together. "One more quistion why is Lorelia handcuffed to Zayn" She asks while putting my makeup on. "Me and Madison slept walk last night and we tortured everyone" Louis says in his most calmest voice ever.

"Okay everyone ready and you know who you are if your not" Lou says and makes us turn around. "Come on rehearsles" Louis screams and grabs us and makes us run. UGH. We get on stage and we start to practice 'Where Do Broken Hearts Go' and us girls run around and the boys were pretending to look for us. Zayn and Lorelia had to stand there beside eachother. 

We were about to run on stage untill I yelled "Tridition group hug". We hug and run on stage even Cameron. Lorelia had to come on stage. We sing 'Where Do Broken Hearts Go' and we done exactly what we done in practice. We are answering Twitter quistions.

"Who are the two other girls" I read. "Their names are Lorelia and Cameron" Harry answers. "Why is Zayn handcuffed to Lorelia" Louis read. "Well we had two sleep walkers last night who tortured us" Niall answers. "Who were the sleep walkers" Zayn read off the board behind us. Me and Louis umped out of the line we were in and high fived then jumped back into place. Everyone laughed at our stupidity. "Is there a mommy direction" Cameron read. "No not technically" "But she does act like a little parent" Liam starts but I finish.

After all that we went and change back into our regular clothes. We started laughing at some of the quistions the fans asked us.