Chapter 4

Madisons POV
We were on are way to a big building and in front was a bus with their faces on it. "Where are we?" I asked them. Naill said "Infront of the studio."

I took my stuff out of the trunk and started walking towards the bus. I looked back at them and asked them "Where are your stuff?"Zayn said "It is already in the bus."

So I just kept walking towards the bus and when I tryed to open the door it wouldnt open. I got frustrated and started throwing a hissy fit.

Naills POV
It was funny watching Madison to try and open the door because the door was locked. Me and the lads started laughing even Liam who dosent normally laugh at these sort of things.

I took the keys out of my pocket and jingled them and she stopped and started blushing. She jerked them out of my hands and unlocked the door.

Madisons POV
I was so imbarrsed. I walked in and automaticly dropped my stuff as I looked at enormous bus. They came up behind me and started staring at me. I know it because I could feel it on the back of my head.

One of them caughed and it took me out of my trance. I looked at them and said " wow" and they just laughed at me like that was normal for them but for me that is not normal.

After we got on the bus we started figuring out where we sleep. I sleep above Zayn and Liam sleeps above Luis, and Harry sleeps above Niall.

I got bored very easily.So I told Harry to do some thing and he just started singing " story of my life" and I sung along with him. Everyone just looked at us and they joined into our little song.