Chapter 21

A/N 

SORRY GUYS I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH HOME WORK AND STUFF AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU GUYS SEND ME SOME SWEET COMMENTS PLEASE THANK YOU

Madisons POV

We finally got to the mall and we are pairing off into groups. Louis with Harry, Cameron with Lorelia, Zayn and Liam, And me and Niall. This is going to be so awkward. "So were partners" He says scratch the back of his head. "Yeah I know" I say and grab his hand and run into Toys R Us.

"What are you doing" Niall asked me in his thick irish accent. "Getting nerf guns" I say looking at the isle of them. I was still holding Nialls hand and he hasnt let go yet. "For what" He asked. "Youll see" I say and grab two big ones. "Pay for these why dont cha" I say handing them to him. "Is that all" The casheir asked in a fake cheerful tone. "Yes thats it" Niall answers. "Your total is $25.50" She says. Niall hands over the money and we open the boxes.

"So what are we going to do" Niall asks. "Were going to go find everyone and shoot them" I say looking around to see if anyone is watching us. "Lets go look in every store we come across okay" I continue waving a hand in front of his staring face. "Ok but try not to get caught" Niall says.

"Lets go" We say together. We come across Justice and looking inside we can see Lorelia and Cameron are there. Lorelia is trying on aclothes and Cameron is looking very annoyed at Lorelia. "Come on their right there shoot" I tell him. "One two three go" He says and we both fire.

"Ahhhhhh"They scream as we pelt them with foam bullets. "Stop it" they say. "Run" I command. We run from behind the rack. We run into a hair salon.

Zayn was looking at the hair products. Liam was looking in a magazine. We got behind the counter and was getting ready to fire. "Go" I mouth to him. I fire and Zayn and Niall fires at Liam. "What is going on" Liam says trying to block out the raining foam. "Lets go" I say after we tortured them enough for now...

We go into Jack Wills and find Louis looking at shirts and Harry looking at sunglasses. "One two three" We wisper yell at eachother. We start shooting and they were just looking around trying to find out where its comming from. Louis being himself was jumping around screaming "Its raining foam".

We ran and ended up in Macys and called everyone to meet us there. "What" They say running into the store. "What is that in your hair Zayn" I ask. "We were pelted with foam bullets" He says his eyes wide. "Thats the same thing that happend to us" The two other groups answerd. "Did you two get pelted with foam bullets" Liam asks. We just looked at eachother not knowing what to say. "No what are you talking about" I say. I dont think he believes me. We are hideing our guns behind our backs.

"Whats in your guys hands" Lorelia and Cameron and Harry. "Um nothing" Me and him say moving a little closer to eachother. "We know you two better than that whats in your hand" Zayn says. Me and Niall looked at eachother and decided to come clean. "We did it" We say together. "You were the ones where did you hide at" Lorelia asks.

" With Lorelia and Cameron we hid behindsome racks with Zayn and Liam we hid behind the counter with Harry and Louis we stood out in the open" Niall explains. "We will talk when we get back to the bus" Liam and Cameron say together. They just look at eachother. "Mommy and daddy direction" Me and Louis yell.