Chapter 12

AUTHORS NOTE 

OH MY ZEBRAS I HAVE REACHED ALMOST 610 READS THAT MAY NOT BE ALOT TO YOU GUYS BUT IT IS SURE ONE HECK OF ALOT TO ME SO I AM SO HAPPY THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED MIKABRAME THANK YOU KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING.

Madisons POV

"Whats going on to day Liam" I ask him. "Nothing today we can just lounge around here" Liam says. "Wheres everyone at" I ask. "I dont know they were here before you woke up from being asleep" Liam says. "Lets look for clues like in scooby-doo" I scream. "Okay lets startin the back of the bus and work our way to the front" He laughs out.

 "You look over there and I will look over there" Liam said while pointing to the sides of the living area. "Come out come out Harry Louis and Zayn" I say as I was opening doors and cabinets. "Were not playing anymore come out" Liam says frustraited. Then four idiots jump out of nowhere and spray us with silly string. "Really you couldnt have invited me to spray Liam" I say. "Hey Im right here" Liam says.

"Well Im taken a shower so see ya" I say as i am getting me a pair of sweat pants and a blue t shirt. I start singing "Break Free" by Ariana Grande. When I got out of the shower I put my clothes and put my hair in a bun and brush my teeth. I open the bathroom door to find noone there.

I go to the kitchen and find a note that says

Going to the store to get food for superman and junkfood man. Superman, Liam,Harry,Zayn,and Junkfood man.

They just left me here all alone. Im onley eleven. I mean sirousley.Im going to sleep.

"Get up"I hear a fimalair british accent say. "No" I say. "Come on dont make me carry you" He says. I roll over and stare at Liam. Who just stares back at me. "Whats today" I ask him. "I dont know" "Its my birthday" "How old" He asks me. "How old was I yesterday"I ask him. "Eleven" "Well Im Twelve today" I say in the most obviose voice.

Liams POV

"Lads todays Madisons birthday we got to throw her a surprise party today" I tell the lads. "Okay we can have all of our friends come overand all her favorite singers" Zayn said. "Ill check her phone to see who she likes" Louis says. "Okay but dont go through anything personal" I said. "Fine" Louis huffed.

"Okay someone needs to take her out shopping" I said. Zayns hand shot straight up."I will" He said. "Okay pick her out a dress" I told him. "But she doesnt like whereing dresses" Harry said. "Well then buy her a skirt or something a little more dressy" I say to Zayn.

Madisons POV

I went and took a shower. I heard the bathroom door open. "When you get out go to the car" I heard a voice say. I guess I know what im doing today. "Okay" I said after they said that.

I put on a one direction t shirt and skinny jeans. I put on my one direction neaklace and left my hair down. "Im ready" I scream through out the bus to nobody in particular. "Come on" I hear some one scream. "Comeing" I say.

We got to the mall and we went into Macys. "I like your shirt alot" Zayn said. Thanks but I dont know who this band is" I say. "Neither do I" Zayn said. We start bust out laughing and everyone turned and stared.

"How about this" Zayn held up a black long skirt with a white crop top. "Um I dont know I dont like the top" I say. "Fine how about this" He held up a long sleeve turquise shirt. "I love it now let me go try it on" I say. I came back out and Zayn is standing there looking in a mirrior. "Zack" I say. "Its Zayn and you know that" Zayn says staring at me. "My eyes are up here" I say. "Yeah sorry" Zayn says looking back up.

"Well lets get back to the bus" I say as we exit Macys. "Um um well you want to go get something to eat" Zayn asks me nervously. What is he planning. "No i want to go back to the bus" I say.

AUTHORS NOTE

I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATEED IN OVER 4000 YEARS MY INTERNET HAS BEEN DOWN AND I COULDNT UPDATE I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER REMEMBER TO KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING PLEASE WITH A BUNCH OF CHERRIES AND SPRINCLES ON TOP