Chapter 15

AUTHOR NOTE

HELLO MY ZEBRAS THIS CAPTER IS DEDICATED TO LORELIA3166 COMMENT VOTE FAN PRETTY PLEASE AND NOW ON WITH THE STORY

Madisons POV

When we got back to the bus the boys was back and looking at a book."What are you looking at" I ask them. "A magazine" Zayn says. "Ooo let me see" I say and take the magazine and stare at the cover. "What happend" Niall asked me and Liam. "Nothing he said somethingbreally sweet so I had to hug him for that" I say. "What did he say" Louis asked. "He said that I was one of his new best friends" I say. "Its true plus she hugged me" Liam says. "Okay i guess we believe you" Harry says. "Well you should because thats what happend" I say.

"Do we have a concert soon" I ask. "Uh yeah tomarrow" Louis says. "Good now what song are we going to sing so i wont be surprised and not know what to do" I say. "I guess were singing our new song called 'Steal My Girl'" Harry said winking. "Oh my gosh Harold Edward Styles if you keep winking I promise you your eyeball is going to fall out" I say and everyone laughs at me.

"Im bored" me and Louis say at the same time. "Dont you start it too" I say. "Never dream of it" Louis says. "I want to play something" I complain. "Lets play on the wii" Niall suggest. "Okay but Im goin g to whoop your butts" I say slowly.

"Oh and thats how you win at mario kart" I say as I beat them all and get a new high score."How nobody has ever beat Liam" Harry says. "I dont know I just did" I say while shrugging. "How did you beat me I have always won any game that we played" Liam asked."Like I said I dont know I am normally really bad at this" I say.

(skipping rest of night)

"Come on get up your favorite people are here" Someone says."Who" I say with my eyes closed."Your favorite band" Someone else says. "Oh tell them to go and leave me an autograph" I say trying to not laugh. "Oh well I guess we will just go to the concert without her" Someone else says.

"Fine Im up Im up" I say sitting up but hitting my head on the ceiling. "Ouch" I say while rubbing my head. "Are you okay" five voices say. "Yeah I guess" I say. "Okay lets see if you are gong to have a bruise" I open my eyes and find four people standing in front of me. "Wheres Zayn at" I ask. "He went to get bandages" Niall says. "Okay but Im fine" I say removing my hand from my head. "Your going to have a bruise but we will have our makeup artist cover it up" Liam says. "Well let me go and get dressed" I say.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a red long sleeve shirt. I put on black leather knee hogh boots and I straighten my hair.

"Okay Im ready" I say. "Lets go" I hear Louis scream. "Inside voice'' I say putting my finger over his mouth. ''Okay Ill shut up now'' He says. We got in the car and Liams driveing, Nialls in the passenger, Zayn is on my right and Louis is on my left, and Harry is sitting in the back. We started listening to 'Dark Horse' by Katy Perry.

"Okay Lou we need you to cover up this bruise of Madisons for the show'' Harry said. ''Okay what happend what did you boys do to her" Lou says looking at my head then at the boys. "They didntdo anything whenI woke up this morning I shot up and hit my head on the ceiling" I say reasuring her. "Okay just call me if they hurt you" She says. "Okay I will" I say lookng at the boys. "Hey were not that bad" Niall says. "Well whatever you say" I sad back while Lou was putting makeup in my forehead.

"Okay lets go"Lou says after she finishes the boys makeup. "Boys and lady five minutes get out here and get your microphone on" A guy come up and says.

"You ready" Zayn says to me. "Group hug" I say and they listen to me andwe hug untill someone pushes us on stage. "So hows everyone doing tonight" Louis says. "I know you guys have seen the pictures about me and Liam hugging but he just said something really sweet" I look back and see Liam blushing. "Now lets get this show on the road were going to be singing a new song called 'Steal My Girl' and here we go" Harry says looking in my direction.

Zayn came up behind me and put an arm around my shoulder while he is singing his part. Then every boy does it when they start their part and i just stood there staring at them and singing the chourse.

"Thank you" We say while we run off stage. "What was all that about" I say takeing off the wires. "Now whats the fun in telling you everything" They say at the same time. "Stop doing that dont do that" I say waving my arms around. "We done it because it was good for the song and it was fun watching you squirm" Liam says. "It wasnt for me" I say pouting and crossing my arms over my chest.