Chapter 18

A/N

HEY PIGEONS I KNOW I KNOW I TOLD YOU 10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES. BUT I JUST GOT REALLY BORED SO BE HAPPY I POSTED. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ONE DIRECTION THEMSELVES FOR BEING SO AWESOME AND CUTE. AND ON MY TRUSTY STEED (HORSE)!!!!!!!!!

Madisons POV

"Group hug" I say before we run on stage. "Go on lady and boys" A man says while pushing us on stage. I see Louis staring at a girl. "Louia stop staring shes onley twelve" I say waving my hand in front of his face. "Oh um sorry" Louis stumbles for words.

We sing 'Kiss You'. Louis and Zayn go pick the girl Louis was staring at up and puts her on the stage with us. While Harry and Niall go and pick up and girl that looks exactly like the other one.

The first girl has long brown hairl with blonde highlights. She has icy blue eyes. The second has blonde hair with black and brown side bangs. She also has icy blue eyes.

The girls had backstage passes. So we let them come backstage with us. "So whats your name" Louis asks the brunette. "Lorelia" (pronounced Lor-e-lie) She says. "Do you want to go on tour with us" He asks her. "Louis dont you think you should discuss this with everyone else" I say trying to convince him that it is a bad idea if they stay on the bus with us.

"Guys dont you think we should have the girls stay on the bus with us" Louis anounces. "Louis Im sure they have family and friends who love them very much and wants them to come home instead of going off with strangers" Liam says going daddy direction. "Guys how about we let them stay for one month to see if they can handle it" I smirk looking at the girls. " So what are your names" Harry asks. "Im Lorelia" The brunette says. "And Im Cameron" The blonde says. "Well I dont know if you know this but my name is Madison" I say trying to curtsey but instead fall down. "She does this all the time" Zayn says laughing at me.

"Lets go we have exactly two extra seats" Niall says motioning to the car. "So do you like our music, or band or whatever" Louis asks. "I like your band your music and whatever else" Lorelia squeals. "I dont like the band I onley like some of your songs" Cameron says. "Okay" I say awkardly.

"Were here" Harry says. "Madison show the girls to their rooms I mean bunks" Liam says. "Dont mind him nobody cares what he says" I say. "I really hope we become the bestest friends ever" Lorelia says really excited. "Okay I sleep here, Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall, and you two here" I say pointing to the bunks.

"Okay lets get back to the boys" I say as I get done telling them where to sleep. "Okay" Cameron says. "Boys where are you" I say. "Were back here in the living area" Someone screams.

"So what are we doing today" I ask as I lay my head in Louis lap and my body across the other four. "Nothing were just staying here today" Harry says. "Good" I say. The other girls just go sit on the other couch politely. "Okay you gals have got to be more relaxed were not going to bite you if you mess up" Niall says. He must have noticed it to.

"Hey girls how old are you" I ask sitting up and sitting on someone. "Twelve" They say together. "Boys no hitting on them" I say sternly. "We know" Liam says. "Louis no staring" I say hitting him up side the head. "What oh sorry" He says.

"So who am I sitting on" I ask. "Zayn" Harry says. "Oh okay" I say and turn around and wave at him. "Lorelia Cameron you guys can talk" I say as I turn back around. "Where did Lorelia and Louis go" I ask. "Ahh save me" I hear a male scream. "Make him stop staring at me" I hear a female scream. "Found them" Niall says. "Guys calm down" Cameron jumps up and gets between them. "Oh no theres a mommy direction" I say. "No theres not and stop screaming" Liam and Cameron say together. "Woah" They say again.

A/N

I WANT:

10 VOTES

4 COMMENTS BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE