Chapter 2

Madisons POV
I entered a contest at school. I am one of the finalist. I have to go audition in front of some judges today.But, i am not really that nervous. Today I am putting on a pair of jeans and one of my long sleeve archery shirts.

Caitlins mom is coming to pick me up and me and caitlin are going to school together today.

When we got to school all we heard were screams and crys. Then we pushed our way up to the front we saw them sitting as if everything was normal. The one and onley One Direction. They must be the judges for the finalist. Oh my gosh i am going to die. I love them. Madison dont fangirl.

Liams POV
Gosh I did not think this many girls would show up. But, the one who really caught my eye was the girl wereing jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Her and her friend were just standing there looking shocked. No wonder, we were just sitting there looking around.

The bodygaurds made everyone go back to class and they would go around and get every one of the finalist and after that they would wait around in the gym untill we chose the one to go on tour with us.

Madisons POV
The bodygaurds pushed every one out of the lobby and me and Cailtlin went to class. We were talking untill someone in a all black suit came in the class room and asked for "Madison" and I looked in shock thinking that he might have called the wrong name.

But, I got up anyways and walked down the hall with him. " Where are we going ?" I asked him. he answered me with a "To the audition". I just kept walking untill i got to the lobby.

Zayns POV
We all turned our heads and looked at the beutiful girl walking in. She said "Hi my names Madison and i am going to be singing 'little things' one direction " and when she said that it made every one of us smile.

After the sing was over we told her to go wait in the gym aand we would call her out when everyone was done.

I told the lads that she sung beutifuly and that we had to pick her to go on tour with us. The lads just a greed with me.

Madisons POV
It has been over ten minutes and three other girls have came in here including Caitlin. Then they came in and they narowed it down to me and Caitlin.

Caitlins POV
I shouldnt do that to Madison.I know she wants it way more than i do. I mean I dont even like One Direction. so i should just give it to her. Thats just what I am going to do.