Chapter 20

A/N

HI MY PIGEONS GUESS WHAT ITS THE WEEKEND HERE THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO LORELIASPOON3166 FOR BEING SO WEIRD

Madisons POV

 Recap

"Madison truth or dare" Harry asks me. "Um truth" I answer. "Whose date has been the best" Harry asks me. "Um ....."

Present

I think back over all the dates Ive had with them. "I liked them all" I say. "Thats not an answer" Harry countered. "I really cant decide I loved them all" I say. "You have to decide" Harry commands. "I liked Louis' Harrys Liams and Zayn" I say. "Well thats everyone which do you like the best" Zayn speaks up. "Ah look at the time goodnight" I say nerveusly as I run to my bunk and fall asleep.

"Shh dont wake her she will be really grumpy" A guys voice says. "Well when does she normally wake up" A girl says. I am awake I am just keeping my eyes closed. Why is my face so hot. "Guys whats on my face" I say as I get up and walk to the bathroom. "Ahh" I scream as I look in the mirror. There was make up all over my face. "Boys what did you do to my face" I turn around and find five laughing faces. "What did you do to me" I say stern. "We gave you a little makeover" Louis says. "Lorelia Cameron get in here now" I scream.

"Ye what hapend to you" Cameron says looking at my face. "I dont know ask the five idiots" I say. "Hey were not idiots" Zayn tries to defend. "What did you do to her" Lorelia says turning to me then them. "We gave her a makeover" Harry laughs out. "Look no more playing in my make up and if you do there will be horrible consuequiences" I say. "Like what" Niall says. "Ill take all the food out of the fridge" I say. "Okay we wont do it again" He says throwing his hands up like he is being arrested. "Good" I say starting to wash my face.

"So whens our next concert" Harry asks Liam. "In two days" He answers. "So what do you want to do today ladies" Louis asks us. "The mall" Lorelia shouts. "Okay lets go" Harry says. "Wait let us change" I say pointing to myself Zayn Cameron and Liam. "Hurry up" The others say.

I put on a pair of skinny jean and a one direction shirt. I put on my black leather boots. I put on one direction bracelets, neckalce, and earrings.

"You like the band" Liam asks me. "Of course" I say in a duh tone. "Wow I thought you you just had pictures of us I didnt think you actully like us" Liam says. "Well I do" I say starting to get embarresed. "How come you dont freak out when your near us" Liam quistions. "I just learnt how to control it" I say looking down at the ground.

"Lets get going we have a full day of shopping" Zayn says pushing all three of us out the door. "Hey did you know that Madison likes One Direction" Liam asks Zayn as both of them are pushing me and Cameron. "Yeah she told when I took her out shopping for her birthday" Zayn says. "Oh" Liam says dumbfounded.

Zayn is driving, Harry in the passenger, Lorelia is in the middle of Liam and Louis, Niall was in the middle of me and Cameron. "Okay Im bored lets do something" I say. "Lets sing a song" Harry suggest. "How about you hand me my phone" I say giving him my best puppy dog eyes. "Fine" He says giving in and passing my phone.

I open my phone and my lock screen is Niall Horan as in the guy sitting right beside me. Also my home screen. Ill just put my password in fast and find a game fast. "Whos in that picture" Niall asks. "Nobody" I say quickly pressing on angry birds. "I think it was somebody" He says. "Its one of my friends from school" I say a bit too quickly. "I dont believe you" He says narrowing his eyes at me. "I think you should believe me" I say turning sassy. I look around the car and everyone is staring at us except Zayn. "But I dont think I do" He wispers in my ear. "Well you should its a picure of one of my friends" I wisper back and turn to look out the window. "Just tell me who it is" He wispers kind of creepily in my ear. "Fine its you you happy now" I wisper just as creepily back." Yeah I made you tell me" He cheers. "So what" I laugh at him and look to the front.