Liberty

Hooking up with people who do not care about your happiness or you; is a serious and big decision. If you do decide to hook up, you must have a good reason for it just as you would to have a relationship.

"He is such a damn hypocrite." Kaoir shook her head as she sat on the couch with both Gino and Luca, watching Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.

"Rasheeda ain't gon' leave that man. She love him to death." Gino chuckled.

"Sometimes I wish she'd really love him to death and shoot him in the damn head. Out of love of course." Luca said causing all three of them to laugh.

The sound of the door knob turning and the door opening caused all of their attentions to avert over to Kyng who was walking in the front door. Kaoir didn't give him a second look before she brought her feet down from the coffee table and stood up, handing the bowl of popcorn over to Gino.

"Where you going? It's not over yet." Luca said with a frown. Without a word, she walked up the stairs and went into Kyng's room. "Okay, seriously, what's going on? Every time she sees your face, she gets up and leaves, every time you see hers, you look like a lost puppy dog. What the hell happened?" He questioned.

"I don't know. She's just been ignoring me all week, so it is what it is." Kyng shrugged and hung up his keys, kicking off his shoes.

Ever since the two of them had sex, Kaoir has been avoiding him at all costs. She didn't want to be in his presence, talk about him, look at him, even breathe the same air as him. She didn't appear to be upset with him though, and that was the part that confused him. Who ignores somebody if they aren't mad at them?

"Are you gonna try to talk to her?" Gino asked while raising an eyebrow.

"So she can cuss me out and call me a bitch again?" Kyng scoffed. "I do have to go in my room, however, considering the fact that is my hibernation place, so if you will excuse me." He went up the stairs and into his room, where Kaoir lied down on the futon, tracing the rose tattoo on her thigh with her nail.

"So you're gonna keep this up for the rest of the month?" He raised an eyebrow as he stared at her. She didn't respond. "I'm fuckin' talkin' to you." He put more authority in his tone.

"Maybe." She mumbled. "It's not killing you."

"No, it's not killing me, but it's pissing me off. The hell is your problem? If it happened, it happened, and you can't change that. The fuck is acting like you don't know me gonna do?" He questioned as his face twisted you.

"I don't know you and that's the fucking problem. I'm a restrained ass person, but I got caught up in a moment, and gave you something that you've been trying to take from me since before I even landed in this bitch. Now I'm regretting it, so can I regret it without you being up my fuckin ass? Jesus." She shook her head. That was the most she had said since the occasion.

"You willingly took your part in it too. Don't put this all on me."

"Where the fuck did I put anything on you?! If I was putting it on you, I wouldn't be regretting shit! Are you that fucking dense?!" Kaoir sat up .

"You know, you really have a sailor mouth." He crossed his arms and stared at her.

Her face dropped. "So sick of weird bitches like you." She prepared to stand up and leave the room.

"I'm the weird one? You're the one who was ready to pounce on me after a fuckin' argument."

"Me?! I wasn't the one ripping panties and throwing bitches onto beds after he got called out for being the bitch that he was." She pointed her finger at him.