Chapter 69

"Cut! "

Qi Ran stop acting when hear the 'cut' word from Director Smith.

The other model too. They all have a shock face after that. Because they so immersed in their acting that they forget this only acting not real.

They look awkwardly at the newbie directions who now still on the tree because the scene no.01 to no.05 needed Qi Ran to sit on the branch and must maintaining her body posture according to the script.

So if you not professional and have a stiff body especially when you in the heights place where many people have acrophobia, it really a very hard scene ah. And challenges to all people involved in entertainment world.

That why when from the first scene to the five scene now, that newbie still can make many movement needed in the script.

She even need to make a stand up and walking in the branch while make a fairy movement as you need to walk but look like you dance and give illusion you walk on the cloud. And when Qi Ran do the movement her body is so light that give impressions even the soft wind can blow her away!.

And added with the White Phoenix's dress design by Mr Bai, she wore, that will strict and obstruct her movements, but still can do her scene without eating NG really open their eyes. And couldn't help but feel envious and amazement.

They could accept if the new Royal Brand's ambassador is this talented newbie ah. With how she can work with them with comfortable instead feel overwhelmed by them as the veteran model already show how professional and talented she was. And if her talent can be polish more, maybe she can go far in the near future.

"Good. You all have to take rest now. Two hour only. After that we need to continue shoot scene no. 06 until no. 08"

Director Smith give his instruction to the model while his eyes still focus look at the screen.

Qi Ran who still on the tree have been help by the staff to step down from the tree.

Well actually in her heart she want to jump directly from here to save time and energy but as the sweet girl how can she do that not courteous behavior?. In front many people, maybe not even past a day there will be gossip about how bad her personality is. She don't want to collect more anti-fan followers anymore ah.

"Wow! Miss Qi really amazing ah! How did you do that movements? "

The staff who help her ask with his excited tone.

"What movement? "

She asked confusedly.

"The walk like a dancing and like Miss Qi walk on the cloud. Do miss Qi had practicing some martial arts before?"

"oh.. That.. Well I do practice some martial arts before enter this industry"

She answer truthfully. But have a knit brow when remember what hellish experience she get when learn that martial art she have right now.

"Wow!! Miss Qi is so amazing ah! "

Praise the other staff.

Qi Ran smile with a red cheeks because shy with their admiration and praises.

She walk in the lounge after that to changed her makeup and clothes. It's really uncomfortable wearing this thick dress in this hot weather ah.

When think she needs to wear this many layer dress all day make her feel dizzy. Even she have talent in acting but she don't have talent to block this sun ah!.

Just why this director is so professional and have unique style that he like to do shooting use a nature environment?!.

Now she is the one who feel tortured by this sun and feel envious with the other model who only need to wear their casual outfit that match with their jungle trekking scene. Just who want to go do some jungle trekking activities use long dress and thick like she wear? Are you already lost your mind?.

"So hot"

She grumble pitifully at He Ji Ah who have her helpless expression show in her face.

"What to do. This outfit prepared for all your scene ah"

"Just why fairy must wear dress and not casual clothes ?. This already modern era tho "

"Why you not try to dance on the tree with casual clothes as the fairy. We will look how good the scene is"

He Ji Ah give a unfeeling response. Since this morning she have a eyebag under her eyes. Don't know what she do at night that make her eyes look like that. Fortunately small makeup already can hide her eyebag ah.

Qi Ran try to imagine that scene and have a awkward face after that.

"Forget it. Don't broken all the children's dream about their fantasy to always have a beautiful fairy "

She quickly said that. Remember how her baby boy like to watch some fairytale with her father (Actually have been forced to watched by his grandpa because how he like to acting like a mature baby despite his age still one to two years old).

"Hope the 2nd scene for the main fragrance will finish today! So tomorrow you only need to do the last main product! "

He Ji Ah said hopefully. And look angrily at the mosquitoes who fly and eat her blood. She feel like she do some charity today. Just how many mosquitoes already ate her blood since this morning? Just how delicious her blood is?. Make her want to take a taste ah!.

"Hope so"

While the staff remove the makeup on her face she said that.

But have not confident when remember the script for scene no. 07, that need her to make a flying posture from one branch to the other branches. That time she need to have a excited expressions because she hear some human voice that come to her direction. Because of excitement she need to do that flying scene ah. And she even need to maintain the elegant and royal majestic the last descendants of Golden Tree Royal Bloodline have.

F*ck! She really want to know who chunnibyou give the idea to shoot  advertisement like this?!. Might you find a real fairy instead with how chunnibyou this script is.....!.