Chapter 51

Qi Ran sigh silently in her heart while get in the place where they order her to changed her cloth. In the lounge they prepared for this filming scene which she will act for.

But the lounge the staff prepared actually just a camp. Even you dont like it because the condition cant meet your need but where do you think you'll find a Hotel Five Star in this jungle?.

Her manager, He Ji Ah, now waiting for her outside while take a chance to make a conversation with the staff who will do the makeover for her.

"This is the first outfit that will Miss Qi changed to for the first scene. This dress is the Hanfu combination with modern and ancients era which given name as The Red Phoenix's dress which is the latest design of famous Designer in City B, Mr Bai"

The staff said, with a sound full of
High spirit and admired for the famous Designer, Mr Bai. She even mentioning the origin of the newly dress that would be used by this new model, Qi Ran. You can even see her eyes sparkling beautifully.

Ohyeah. Although Qi Ran duties's is to promote Royal Brand's Perfume but at the same time, Royal Brand get a sponsored  by other companies too,  for example all the outfit she will wear during this Final shooting for the main Ads was sponsored by The White Phoenix's Boutique. there's 3 outfit prepared by this famous boutique for the last shoot of Royal Brand's perfumes main product

Therefore she will promoting this Hanfu combination of modern dress too.

And she even have the privilege as the Royal Brand's Ambassador to wear Mr Bai new masterpiece designed. This really like a pie fell from the sky ah...

And when she saw the dress she was dumbstruck because of how beautiful the dress designed was with a gold embroidery decorates it. 

"This is very beautiful!"

"Right?! Mr Bai really genius when make this new design. Miss Qi really lucky to be the first person in this world who wear this masterpiece. Even lady from a rich family never have a chance to glance this masterpiece ah! Mr Bai is so strict that even has been threatened by the rich lady, he didn't care and not sold all this three dress!"

She said with a voice full of jealous. But she didn't have a malicious mean so Qi Ran only hear everything she said with a sweet smile.

The staff help her changed to the dress while chatting, because The Red Phoenix's is very difficult to wear ah,  its have many layer and when you wear it there's instruction you must follow strictly, so you didn't ruin the design or the way you should wear its will become wrong and not special anymore. Fortunately Director Smith not at here, if not maybe they don't have a time to chat like this tho.....

One hour later...

Director Smith knit his brow when he look who the Royal Brand's new ambassador is, who now standing in front them while use the new Hanfu combination of the modern era which design by Mr Bai, the sponsored of this their clothing today. But only this new ambassador the outfits been sponsored for by White Phoenix's Boutique. He don't want to know deep down the reason as long their sponsored mean is for their project benefit. And firstly of course its can save their budget.

And a new design by Mr Bai, who was the most famous designer now in this City B and maybe even can fight other designer from other cities, who him to not agreed with Mr Bai condition when he want to sponser this shooting? Only people who doesn't have their mind will not agreed with the benefit Mr Bai give them ah!. He still have his mind!.

But even so he still didn't feel satisfied with the new model. For him she still amateur and don't have many experiences so he worried if this little model will effects the shooting especially Royal Brand is not some ordinary brand this is an international brand so, the ambassador will be their new perfume icon and show it to all people in the world. But when he saw how fit the new model with The Red Phoenix's dress leave a impressed in his heart.