Chapter 16

After all what Little Doll said earlier she hopeless raise the white flag to her son. She really can't speak anymore to deny all her son said! Because what her son said was always right!.

"Baby doll can stay at home and obedient wait for mommy at home!"

He said while his face said. 'I am a good son so mommy must trust me! Don't send me to the place i don't like!'

"Sis why you not just hire a nanny for little doll?"

Ask Qi Tian. Why bother to send this little boy to school of he don't want and just torture your ear when you already know you can't argue with him?!.

"Baby doll, you want?"

Ask Qi Ran curious want to know her son answer.

"No" He give answer with a deadpan.

The sibling."....". Okey....you win!.

°°°°°°°

In the dark room.

"Boss this the info you want"

Oh Qin bring the document and give it to the man who lean in the sofa while closed his eyes.

Gulp! He almost run when the devil open his eyes and shot him with his cold and fierce eyes!. What? Why you always moody since lately?! Its really freaking me out!. The poor secretary weeping his tear in heart while roar 'i'am a man! Man should not cry!'.

"Put it there"

Just that come out from his mouth before he close back his eyes.

"Okey boss. Ohyeah boss..."

"I dont want to meet with anyone today!."

Oh Qin speechless when he hear what his boss said. And his mind quickly wandering to the woman which since yesterday called him to asked about this devil!. He don't know why...his boss sweatheart always disturb him just because his boss didn't answer his phone!. I know my work is secretary but i'am not this devil babysister arh...24 hour be a CCTV and report everything what boss doing today to that woman. And boss always scolded me if i tell his sweatheart what he doing!. I really don't understand with this couple! And i really don't want involved with their unsuitable couple!. I want to wreck this ship!.

He stop his imagine when he feel cold and goosebump then realized his boss eyes look at him with a very fierce look!. He give the devil a big smile before quickly leave that room!.

He reach the document before he open it his phone vibrate as sign there someone called him.

^Hello Eldest big brother !

A voice like a child own by adult hear from the handphone speaker.

"What?!"

^Big brother did you remember a year ago i tell you that i have very beauty girlfriend and cute baby?

Silence...

^I know you remember!

"So?"

Of course he remember, everytime that annoying cousin meet him he always brag his beauty girlfriend and cute baby to him and every man he know!. Its really hurt his pride because when he watch other man always brag their wife or girlfriend its always make him remember that crazy woman who humiliated his pride as a man that make him can't praised his sweatheart infront all of his friend!.

^Big brother i plan next week when grandpa birthday come i want to bring my sweet family to meet.....

"Did you go to study that year at oversea just for make a children?! You know right grandpa don't like his family have a child before married?!"

^huh....big brother....that why i need your help...

"No!"

Klikk!...

He turn off the called before his stupid cousin said anything.

His handphone vibrates again and again even he ignore it! Iritated he off the phone!.

He don't know that the one who called him without stop earlier other than his annoying nephew was his sweatheart!.

At studio...

Pang!

The pretty woman throw her handphone on the floor when since yesterday her boyfriend didn't answer her called!.

"Yiyin are you okey?"

The woman manager quickly walk to the woman who now displayed an angry face. 'must because CEO Yun!'

"Shut up!"

The woman who was knowledge by all people with her soft attitude and benevolent raise her voice to the manager.

The manager silence her mouth. While slowly leave the woman if not she will more angry and the victim will be her when the woman angry!.

Lianv An Yin have a ugly face. she hold tight her palm.

even her palm feel hurt but she don't care about it.

She don't know why, since the day she back from overseas she always feel there a force that make Yun Leifeng be apart from her hand.

Even though Yun Leifeng still treat her as his childhood sweetheart but still she feel they not as closed as before.

Even they have a date, always she is the one who arranged and prepare for it. After all the preparation finished she still have to asked Yun Leifeng to have dinner with her. And almost the time Yun Leifeng don't have time to meet her and the date will be canceled.

She feel annoyed. Especially when Yun Leifeng still have a wife in name he carried everywhere he go. Even though not many people know about his marriage five year ago but still everyone from Liang Family and Yun noble family know ah!.

she even don't have a chance to show off who is her boyfriend all this time.

it's really make her feel frustrated and nothing can easy and calm it down with how Yun Leifeng treat her.

This must because that bitch! If not because her, Yun Leifeng will never treat me like this!

Her hate for someone who she never saw or meet despite only in the photo her father show, grow to a new level.