Chapter 33

So here we now at the opening scene for tonight...

Well....

That just a joke because tonight she really feel want to punch someone so much that her hand so itchy now!!!.

Now they are here in front the big mansion. And there many luxury car everywhere in the parking!.

"WU YU HAN YOU BASTARD!!!!"

Wu Yu Han who now sit on the car driver shiver when he hear Qi Ran threathening voice.

"What?"

He ask with an innocent face. Really dont want to admit his fault. Well its really not his fault though! He just only now know this girl was his cousin wife! Well...he mean his big cousin which he know already married five year ago but this sister in law he never seen it! He just know that his big brother's wife go study abroad.......

The heck with study abroad! He was with Qi Ran when he study in England too though! So he know what happened to Qi Ran life at there!.

He even hate the bastard man who make his bestfriend pregnent but never show his face at her side! And....now...the bastard he hate so much was his own cousin! The Heck?!. The cousin he respect so much now already far away from his eyes!.

How did he guess it was Qi Ran?. It because yesterday his grandpa show his Sister In law picture when she married to his eldest cousin!.

Qi Ran was so angry and panic because now they already in front the mansion she escape with all her heart five year ago. It was really like a nightmare for her when she watch the familiar place!. She force the past memories from emerge in her head.

She subconsciously hug her baby who now look at her with a confused face.

Why she feel so unlucky today?! And all because that damn man she beat earlier!.

"Sorry okey. I just know it yesterday. So...that why...."

"Then why you bring me at here?!".

Wu Yu Han feel scare. He know this big devil angry right now!.

Now he feel a bit hesitant to bring Qi Ran meet his grandpa or just cancel their plan for tonight!.

"Sorry dear. Okey we just come and say hi to my grandpa. After that we can leave, okey?"

He give a idea which himself know it was a not good idea either.

"Say 'hi' to your head?!"

But before they can argue further the window beside Wu Yu Han been knock from outside. It startled the three soul in the car.

"Shit! That scare my poor soul!"

Hiss Wu Yu Han before open the car driver window at his side.

The face show after the window been open made Qi Ran stunned for a moment.

"Second cousin Zhang..."

Wu Yu Han slowly said the person name who now standing with a big and warm smile.

"Little bro Han what are you doing in the car? Why not go inside. Grandpa already call your name for many time!. He said you will bring your pretty wife and his little grandson!"

That....

Wu Yu Han feel sweat fell from his head and body!.

Second cousin! Do you want this little cousin of you dead early!!. I already escape my dead earlier and now you give me another death flag?!.

Now not only Qi Ran feel want to choke this bastard infront her even little doll who confused since early now want to shot this stupid man right now!.

How dare he said mommy was his 'wife'?! How dare he said i was his 'son'?!. With a face like that with not even a inch same with my face?!. Go to hell!.

With the window been open now they can see clearly the crowd outside. So many people who wear a pretty dress and cloth tonight.

Its like everyone really want to appear pretty and handsome tonight arh....

Qi Ran unconsciousely hold tight at her dress. Fortunately her face remain calm. This event and crowd people alway happened in her past life when there something Yun Family want to celebrate and she always be their special clown there and brinf shame to herself unconditionally!. So she really scare now when she watch how many people tonight!. She was traumatized though! She even dont know how she end up at here?!.

"So many people ah..."

Even Wu Yu Han startled and wonder. He dont know his grandpa was this important person that can make the other rich family in this capital to attend his birthday's party.

How can he know if since he already know how to walk and run his work are just go out from another country with the excuse he want to wider his sight since he still young....

So he really rare know what happened to his family... good grandson right?...hehe

"Well... this happened every year..."

Yun Zhang still smile. He look at his little cousin who now already this big.

"Second cousin you become more handsome since i saw you before!"

Wu Yu Han give a very sincere praise because his second cousin really become more handsome since the last he saw him arh!. With his mature personality, warm smile, easygoing and everything was so perfect!. He dont know this second cousin of him was this handsome and overbearing! Its almost like his first cousin, Yun Leifeng.

"Thanks for the praise. Well do you dont want to introduce you guest to me? I guess the must be your 'wife' and 'son' right?"

He ask with a joke tone. He already know this younger cousin of him just joke about his pretty wife and cute son rumored but he still want to play along with him.

"Mommy i really dont like this stupid man!"

Little doll whisper at his mommy ear. He know it! Since this man become his babysitter that year he really dont like this man! Just look how stupid his face was! Even his unmature uncle more good in his eyes now!.

"Dont worry baby, after this mommy and you can beat this bastard with all our heart!"

Reply Qi Ran while smile. A very scary smile that make Wu Yu Han shiver!.

'Sister in law! Forgive me!' He yell in his heart.

With a bit hesitant Qi Ran come down from the car with baby doll at her hand.

Wu Yu Han too. But with his puppy head. Scare if Qi Ran take revenge and beat him after this!.

When Yun Zhang saw the woman face he was stunned silly for a moment before calm down back his reaction.

"Hello there. I am Yun Zhang. Wu Yu Han big brother. You must be my little brother girlfriend right?"

He make a guess but not mention the word 'wife' again. His smile become more wider than early make who saw his smile now will immediately fell in love!.

What a dangerous smile ah! Really a player!. Comment Qi Ran in her heart.