Chapter 46

"Say Brother Yijun....why lately you always come at here? Did you fancy someone in my company?"

Ask Wu Yu Han with his curious look at CEO Qi direction. Who now sit on the sofa inside his office with a cross leg. He even feel this office was own by Qi Yi Jun!.

What the heck this stone man do at here?!. He disturb my plan to play around with my girls!!.

And why the heck I am so scare with this iceberg man that I dont dare to not doing my work earnestly.......Its like he will scold me if I not doing my work well!.

F**k! Even my big cousin and second cousin didnt comes and check what I am doing at here everyday!!!.

"Should I just come at here if I fancy someone?"

Ask the iceberg man with his cold and sharp eyes pierce Wu Yu Han. Make him scare to ask anymore.

Just let me pretend he didnt exist at here......😑

But ten minute after the CEO PEC's office quiet and like there no one soul at there, Wu Yu Han the always naughty man and never like a quiet place like the situation happened now take the initiate to open conversation again to Qi Yi Jun.

"Bro Yijun, are you not busy with your work? I hear from second cousin you are very busy business man?"

Qi Yi Jun who read a business magazine slightly raise his head and throw a sharp glance to Wu Yu Han before continue to read the magazine at his hand.

But Wu Yu Han still dont want to give up but feel more challenge to make this iceberg speak with him!.

"Big brother Yijun, did you really fancy someone in my PEC?"

"Brother Yijun did the girl you fancy is actress in my PEC?"

"Big brother Yijun is the reason you still come at here because you didnt success to win the girl you fancy?"

"Big brother Yijun! Do you want me to help you meet with the girl you fancy?"

" big brother Yijun is some of my guess right? She was a girl right? Or a woman? Old woman?...still no?...urmmm...let me think and guess more....!"

But Qi Yi Jun still ignore him. Like he was a flying bee around in this office....

He now already doubt with himself. Did my level already stand in the same level with bees in Big Brother Yijun's eyes?!.

He silent for a few second and force his lazy brain to think hard and guess who the one this iceberg fancy in his PEC!.

This really fun and challenge ah!. Like a master level of some game guess!.

Ting!!!.

A light flash and ring in his head. He automatic raise his head and now look at Qi Yi Jun with a grin, cant wait to tease this iceberg man!.

"Big brother Yijun....big brother Yijun..!"

He call Qi Yi Jun with his teasing voice. He who now sit in his CEO chair look so eager to Qi Yi Jun who sit on the sofa to respond his calls!.

Qi Yi Jun finally raise his head and look at Wu Yu Han with his always cold and sharp eyes.

"Did the person you fancy is not a girl, woman or even old woman but a boy?"

Qi Yi Jun who from earlier didnt give any reaction at his expressionless face stun but just a flash when he hear this stupid man guess!.

But Wu Yu Han who give all his focus to Qi Yi Jun reaction all this time catch that flash reaction. And he too make a very shock face even his eyes now big!.