Chapter 65

After the dinner finished and Qi Ran and Little Doll already back to their room, Yun Zhang with a calm step slowly take a step to the room his subordinate book for him before come at here.

As he predict when he come in there a man in the living room waiting for him.

"So cold ah"

He smirked when his Eldest Cousin stab him with his cold and sharp look.

He closed the door and lock it before walk to the sofa. And sit down on the sofa with he iconic style, that it sit like a king. But his smug face ruin the way he sit.

"Why are you at here?"

Yun Leifeng asked him with a irritated voice. He really couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Yun Zhang together with that little boy and woman earlier. Just after he walk away from Qi Ran room?. And since when his always Sly and Two Face second cousin start have a closed relationship with woman? And that woman is someone he (Yun Leifeng) hate!.

Yun Zhang scratch his not itch head.

"I promise to bring baby Yuyu to meet his mommy at here. So here I am"

He said.

"What your relationship with that woman? "

"Come on big brother. She have her name. Don't always call her 'woman',  'woman'. It's not good to hear"

Yun Zhang said with righteous. He even have a serious face like he want to condemned Yun Leifeng.

Yun Leifeng give him a look, do I care?.

Tsk. Yun Zhang hold his nose awkwardly.

"I think big brother already now the purpose why I want to be with them"

"No I don't know. That why I asked you! "

Yun Zhang almost deaf with how loud his Big brother voice. We are so closed! Big brother don't need to raise your voice tho....

"Ranran is the one of the leading in The Hidden Mask. So I need to make sure nothing will happened that can interrupt our plan". He said that casually as what he do really have a link with his work but not his private matter.

"I know about that. I mean my son not that woman. Why you with him? You even put him in danger circumstances!"

Yun Zhang lift up his eyebrows. He almost want to snort right away. What a confident level ah! My son? Hektui!.

"Big brother son? Are you sure that not my son? Baby Yuyu even have similar face like me ah"

Even he want to snear but hold it because with how bad his Big brother mood right now, if he really tease him there, fight might happen at here.

This must be because the prank he do with Baby Yuyu that day. And now this big cousin of him eating vinegar, add with what happened today, the vinegar maybe already tenfold.

Yun Leifeng gritted his teeth. Almost product a sound.

"The eyes colour alread proved he was my son"

He said coldly and calm his irritated heart. It's not worth it to be angry with this second cousin of him. Because he know what he do now is just some his cheap prank to make him angry.

But what he can't take is when what his second cousin use to prank him.  Use that little boy?! Are you kidding me?!.

That is his bottom line.

"You not have the qualify to become Baby Yuyu's father"

Now Yun Zhang playful face earlier already gone and changed to serious.

He said that like it was a matter of fact.

And he even have a looking down eyes that directed to his Eldest cousin.

Yun Leifeng stab Yun Zhang with his fierce look and almost want to punch him but fortunately he still have a self control.

"I don't need to know if i have the qualify or not. Second brother just need to mind your own business. Don't busy yourself with my family matters "

And after said that he walk out from Yun Zhang room.

Yun Zhang only look at his Eldest cousin back with a calm eyes.

Before a cynical smile appeared on his lips.

"What a joke. Please don't forget about your stupid fiance before you want to scold me! "

He muttered alone before wake up from the sofa and walk to his room.

He need to sleep ah. This day is really a very tiring day and the dangerous is so overwhelmed him that almost make him lost control and want to kill people discriminately. Fortunately there little boy near him that he need to make sure his safety is safe and prevent him to lost mind ah....

Have a children really not a good thing ah.. Tsk...

He forget everything what his eldest cousin said a minutes ago and don't take it to heart what his eldest brother warning.

Well even he remember do you think he will scare? Shit no okey!.

That what he deserved!.

******

Grandpa Yun look coldly at the pair of husband and wife who now sit in front him with a scare panicked face but can't hide their so confident face that they can achieve their purpose to come at here.

Tsk... What a joke.

And all my stinky grandson not at here! Really make this Grandpa want to beat someone!. Especially that stinky second grandson of him!.

Mr Li and madam Li actually scare with this Head Clan of Yun Noble family but with the benefits Liang Head clan promised to give them if only they success to achieve their mean to come at here.

"So? "