chapter 6 (EDITED)

Yun Zheng sighed sorrowfully as he went back empty handed. He failed in persuading Yun Leifeng to come and be a special guest for tomorrows audition.

Next morning

Why did god decide to give him such a powerful but cold cousin ah?! He won't even help out his poor dear cousin.

When he passed another Premium Palace. His eyes widened when he saw a cute little doll- no cute little child stand at the front gate, seeming to be waiting for someone, there were numerous bodyguards surrounding the little child.

His face was emotionless, his eyes grey and gold..

Wait! Grey and gold?!

In this world, only pure-blooded people from the Yun family had grey and gold eyes. If this little guy is from the Yun family, then he could either be his, Yun Leifeng's son or his uncles son

But as far as he knew, his uncle doesn't have any sons from outside, he wouldn't dare to with how fierce his aunt is. And even if he did they would certainly not be as young as this little boy.

As for him, Yun Leifeng? The only person he slept with was his wife who ran away from him 5 years ago.

"Maybe I just imagined it.." Yun Leifeng whispered thoughtfully

"But that child is really cute, maybe it wasn't even a child, maybe it was just a doll"

Yun Leifeng pondered over it a little more before deciding to just stop thinking about it, since he can't make any speculations to answer his question then why should he bother thinking about it?

'Just a waste of time'

- - -

"Mommy faster!"

A cute impatient voice rang out

Yun Lingyu stood near the gate, his cute chubby little face filled with impatience.

"Wait 5 more minutes for mommy baby!"

Qi Ran screamed back

"Where are you two's manners huh?"

Qi Tian sighed helplessly as he watched this pair of mother and son. The little guy would shout from the gate and Qi Ran would also reply to him by shouting from where they were standing.

"Don't speak about manners to me and my son! That's taboo yknow!"

Qi Ran playfully stared at Qi Tian with 'angry' eyes, before walking towards little doll.

"Taboo!"

Qi Tian sneered and followed her to little doll.

"Baby let's go"

Qi Ran hugged Yun Lingyu and kissed his chubby little cheeks 'ah! so soft and fluffy! hehe'

"Hey, I want a hug too"

Qi Tian said excitedly but little doll just rolled their eyes at him and buried his face in his mothers neck, Qi Ran chuckled looking at Qi Tian's growing pout.

Feeling disappointed he could only watch as they both started walking towards his sister's Premium Palace.

"Why are we walking ah? Can't we use the car?" Qi Tian whined

Even if their Premium Palaces were right beside to each other, but the distance was still quite far. It would take at least 30 minutes to reach Qi Ran's Premium Palace by foot.

"Exercise. It's good for the body yknow"

Qi Ran replied walking and holding little doll's cute and tiny little hand.

"Mother, when will we meet father?"

Qi Tian silently looked at his sisters bright expression. He was very curious too but he didn't want to force her to tell him, he didn't even know she had a boyfriend! And now she comes back with a cute little nephew for him 'a cute nephew at that'

"You will not like your father little doll"

Qi Ran smiled at Yun Lingyu and answered without any worries as if it didn't concern her at all. After all why must she say any good points about that guy? The only good thing he did in this life was probably giving her Yun Lingyu. At this point Qi Ran was practically Yun Lingyu's mother and father.

"Alright, he is not worth to be my father"

"Oh my baby! We think so a like" Qi Ran laughed happily when she heard what little doll said 'he really is my son'

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"We are after all mother and son " The little guy displayed a proud expression, Qi Ran laughed and kissed his chubby cheeks.

Qi Tian looked at the mother and son pair with a weird face. 'why are they so happy talking bad about another person? And that person is even little doll's father ah! Ai, little doll's father is so pitiful, thankfully i am not that man'

After walking for 30 minutes, they finally reached the gate of Qi Ran's Premium Palace

Qi Tian almost lost almost collapsed when they finally reached. He felt depressed staring at Qi Ran and little doll who both stood steady and were fine without any shortness of breath. 'How much is their stamina ah?! Look at little doll, his eyes are practically glowing, no signs of tiredness at all!'

Yun Lingyu's eyes seemed to say 'Even if I were going to hell, it would still feel like walking to heaven, as long as mommy is with me'

"The construction is still not finished, but mommy wanted to make a draft for your room little doll" Qi Ran smiled down at to little doll

"Just my room?" Asked a cute little voice. He was feeling very excited to show his talent to his mother, he wanted to help his mother even though he didn't like this city.

"If baby wants you can make the draft for everything in the palace, it can save our budget" Qi Ran smiled and caressed little doll's soft hair

"Then I will do it for mommy"

After that little doll didn't ask anymore questions. Qi Ran brought the two boys around the big palace.

If she wanted to change something, she would tell little doll. And little doll would nod and his eyes would always stay on his mother's pretty face.

The mother and son conversed with a serious face and completely ignoring Qi Tian who was following behind them.
The mother and son converses with a serious face. They two completely ignore Qi Tian which follow them from behind since then.

Qi Tian felt left out when he saw the mother and son pair ignore him, but he got to say he felt impressed when he heard their conversation, they spoke like they were expert engineers. Little doll was still 5 years old but he already spoke like an experienced adult. He couldn't help but feel proud of him, after all he must've gotten his intelligence from good genes.

Qi Ran was a genius but she vas very lazy, little doll's father must be a genius too and is a hardworking because he can see that little doll is a hardworking person too. Even though the reason he was working so hard was for his mother, you don't need to work so hard to impress your mother you know, your mother already loves you to death ah!

'I really hope I have such a good child like this in the future ah!' Qi Tian looked jealously at the happy mother and son pair.

—————————-
Edited- January 29, 2021

Missed a couple days of editing cause i had monthly exams and a lot of homework, maybe I'll make up for the missing chapters this weekend or not, cause i have Saturday classes too.
-editor