Chapter 43

When they arrived where The Hidden Mask scene will be shooting. What greet him was a very beautiful young lady in her tradisional hanfu kuno in Dinasti Tang. He was stunned and couldn't move.

Even Jing ge the always no feeling manager stunned too. But their reason is not same.

That faced.....

"My goddess! You are really beautiful! If i can married you, I will..!"

The over reaction Director Huang run to Qi Ran who walk from the fitting room.

Her hanfu really match with her body. The bright lady earlier now turn to the noble and elegant young lady from the ancient time.

If this beautiful lady really live in the ancient time maybe she will be the cause of the downfall of some empire!. Really a beautiful fox!.

If Qi Ran know what this Old Director think maybe she will give free roll eyes! What the cause of downfall empire?! What fox!.

"Director. I dont want your wife bring knife at here"

The assistant remind the oldman. Really cant watch his mouth when he saw something that can bring his art talent out ah!.

Director Huang give his assistant glare before back his attention to Qi Ran.

"So goddess. I know you still have a shooting for the free scene Royal Brand after my friend arrived here. But i hope you will give all your best and focus at here for this time!"

"Dont worry sir. I'll try my best!"

Qi Ran nodded her head. In her heart now as the narcissist person she really feel proud now ah!.

And she really like this hanfu! Especially this was her favourite drama in her past life.

"Wow...so is this my female lead?"

A man's voice hear from Qi Ran behind.

Director Huang who have a happy expression earlier now suddenly turn ugly when he hear that voice.

"Hey...hey..calm down oldman! Its not my fault to not come last night party! I busy yesterday. So i dont have time to come! I even overslept because my work finished late, that why I am late this morning...."

With a very straight face he give his lie excuses and he even didnt felt guilty or shame when he lie.

Jing ge almost want to snort now. This boss really shameless arh! What busy?! What work?!. What he seen yesterday this shameless boss just play game from morning until midnight!.

Even Director Huang dont want to speak a word to this actor. He know this actor lie but what can he do?. Scold him? Reprimand him?!. Only waste his time and saliva!.

"Where your bodyguard"

Director Huang most concern about this actor is his overload bodyguard that can make people feel uncomfortable when they always eveywhere where this man go. But now...he didnt see any of them follow this man here.

"Dont worry Director Huang. I already order them to not follow me at here. But they still guard me from far. So who this lady?"

He ask again while his playful smile show up from his lips to Qi Ran direction. Is it not that shameless girl from that day?. Wow...he cant believe this lady is so beautiful when wear this hanfu costume ah!. He almost blind from the beautiful!.

"This Miss Qi Ran. Yesterday i want to introduce you with lady Qi but because you didnt come to the party last night. She will be your female lead in The Hidden Mask. So treat her nicely! Dont bullies her"

"The new actress at PEC? And the Royal Brand ambassador?...hurmm...now I know why Royal Company want an unexperience newbie to become their Royal Brand Ambassador. I can see her quility and pretty"

Qi Ran only look at this man and didnt speak any word. She was shocked though when she remember that 'crazy man' that day was this man!.

Now...when she think carefully....will this man give her free money again if she just standing in front the door now?.....

But when she look this man seem acting like he didnt know or never meet her she quickly throw that idea. Well when she first saw this man in that car with some familiar woman that day she still dont know this man was an actor until now!. Her focus was occupied with the actor who act in The Hidden Mask in the past life. But now...it really changed....

The male lead for The Hidden Mask in her past life was Jun Yanting who got tittle in entertainment as the 'Emperor Jun'. But now changed to this male actor she didnt know and now standing in front her. Smiling with his playful winks.

"And Qi Ran, this Qi Fengjun. He will hold the role as the male lead in The Hidden Mask. I know you dont know who is him because he never appear in the screen or any movie. But Master Qi was a model before this and like you too, this will be his first movie"

Now.... Qi Ran have a question in her head. Did this Director want to doom his own drama with all his leading role was taken by newbie and unexperience actor like her and this man?!.

And wonder why the sponsored didnt opposed it? Is it because this young man was from the 'Qi family' or because this drama was the collaboration between PEC and SE?.

Well how she know this man was from the Qi family was because she know she have a cousin whose name was 'Qi Fengjun' from the head branch family. But she dont know how was his look.

"Nice to..."

"Before you want to talk, changed your cloth first! I want to shoot scene.10 with lady Qi. Dont disturb her!"

Before Qi Fengjun finished his word, Director Huang quickly disturb him and bring Qi Ran quickly from where they now.

It really obvious the oldman want to avoid Qi Ran from him! Well he was know by people with his playboy side...so there no way Director want to leave his goddess with him....

******

I decide i will continue my story...and i just cover the loopholes one by one in other chapter😅😅

For reminder this story is not harem...

I hate harem and protagonist...but really like the character who hold the role as the main antagonist....but i still not decide who the male lead. But i already have my antoganist. Not some ordinary antoganist like other story...but different coz i like him...😄