Chapter 32

"Finally......!"

Qi Ran roll her eyes when she hear what her son said. Did you need to say it loudly like that baby doll?!.

Little doll ignore his mommy. Who said mommy to bring me to this boring shopping?. If it finish quickly it okey but....its take 4 hour to mommy finish find what cloth she want!. It just cloth right? Why take so long?. I really cant understand woman when they shopping ah...

"Stop sighing oldman!"

"Mommy!"

He sour face turn red. How dare mommy call me 'oldman' if someone hear  what can i do?! It so embarrassing ah...

"Wait mommy at here"

Little doll just nod his eyes with a resentful expression. He watch his mommy walk to the counter.

"Welcome to Rosserry's Boutique sir."

Little doll turn his eyes from his mommy to the costumer who come in. His eyes almost pop out from the socket when he saw the new arrived customer.

Not only the little doll but even Qi Ran  who already finished pay the cloth and now behind her baby doll. But the different is her face turn pale and her hand tremble.

Is this what you call enemy in the narrow road?!.

"Mommy..."

Little doll quickly turn to his mommy and when he saw what his mommy reaction to that man, his mood become chaotic when he catch the flash hurt in his mommy eyes.

Qi Ran conscious from her daze and look at her baby. She furrowed her eyebrow immediately.

"Lets go baby doll"

She hold Little Doll small hand because she dont want that man saw them arh!.

Little doll just follow his mommy with a expressionless face. He just feel his mommy hand tremble. His hate for someone growth to another level!.

"Li Arinne?"

Okey...

Even they want to go away quickly from here but....

If this day they already been fated to meeting with each other even she want to avoid it but cannot arh!.

Qi Ran quickly control her face to avoid her emotion from been known by that owner voice. With her hand hold baby doll small hand to give her strength she turn her face to that man and said "Did you mean me sir? I'm really sorry i think you mistaken me for someone. But my name is not Li Arinne". She even give a very sweet smile but still can't hide her dull eyes. Fortunately only Little Doll know how his mommy feel.

"Stop lying!"

Qi Ran heart almost jumps from her body because she feel trauma when her saw the man angry face. But she still maintain her expression in front the man. She even feel how intelligent she was to take the acting class before like her life depends to its! Now the fruit of her afford already show ah!.

"Sir......"

"Ah! I can't believe i'll find you bitch woman at here! Do you feel proud when you make me search for your whereabout all this year after you run ah?!!"

Yun Leifeng who always calm when in public show his scary side when he saw this woman in front him who have same face with his 'hateful wife'. After 5 year hold his anger its explode without warning. He just know he feel angry and want to humilliated this woman!.

Qi Ran feel dizzy. She always thought after this many year she will become strong to face this man without care but when this man really stand in front her now... she almost collapse ah!. Well...she never predict they will meet today tho!. I didn't prepare my mental strength that why this man caught her guard. The trauma he leave in heart already take a root in her heart ah.

"Bastard! How dare you call my mommy like that! Take back what you said to my mommy!!"

Little doll who shock too like his mommy when that oldman shout at his mommy feel so angry when this oldman said that 'hateful wife' to his mommy.

Yun Leifeng from furious looking at the face he hate so much turn his eye to the little boy.

"So who the man you elope to have a bastard big like this?"

Qi Ran dizzy completely gone when she hear what Yun Leifeng say. She feel so angry and without thinking...

Pap!!!

She throw a strong punch to Yun Leifeng and because it was so sudden he cant avoid the punch and fall from where he stand.

He feel blood in his mouth. Speechless and shock he even dont know what reaction should he make now.

Qi Ran still can get it enough because after saw Yun Leifeng fell to the floor she throw herself agressive to give a thousand kick and punch to that man. Early she just want to punch him once  but now she changed her plan to beat this man until his die!!.

"How dare you accuse me elope!!!"

"How dare you said my baby a bastard"

"Fuck You !!! I hate you!!!"

Everyone in the Boutique dumbstruck when they watch the beautiful lady and a mother figure they thought earlier now turn become a monster! Just look how savage she beaten that tall and big man ah!. They even dont have courage to stop the angry woman from beat the man arh....

And Yun Leifeng cant save himself from being beaten for a many time because the way Qi Ran throw punch and kick to his body are so fast that he cant avoid!!. And now he feel more humilliated and hate to other degree to this 'bitch'!.

Little Doll who become a onlooker to his mommy fighting just stand quietly near the wall. He already know his mommy when her bottom line been touch. Which he know he was his mommy bottom line and mommy never leave people who say a bad word to him without bruise because she'll turn like a monster after that....

"Boss!!"

After he almost vomit blood his bodyguard come......

Yun Leifeng. "............."

Everyone eyes now at their direction.

"Sorry boss we late"

Their face now pale when they saw what happened to their scary and overbearing boss! Just who this bold woman to dare beat their boss like boss is a punch bag arh?!.

And they almost want to fly away from here after saw blood at their boss nose!. Savage!. If they late come to save their boss they didnt brave to imagine what happened after that arh!. And they late arrived at here was all because Six Young Master want they help him to get the thing he buy to his car arh!.

Qi Ran who been hold by the other bosyguard now struggle to release herself from the bodyguard and success.

"Listen crazy man! I am not Li Arin, Li Arian or whatever you call early but i am not that woman! I AM QI RAN! AND I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE! SO STOP PRETENDING TO KNOW ME OR MY SON! AND I DONT ELOPE WITH ANYBODY! MY HUSBAND ALREADY DIE!"

Like an angry pregnent lion she roar to the man with her eyes full of hate when she look at that man face. Go to hell with your handsomeness!!! My baby doll is thousand more handsome than you!!!.

She reach the shopping bag which fell on the floor and hold Little Doll. She glare to the dumbfounded and confused man before quickly run like a scary rabbit from the boutique. Well after beat him to almost fainted she dont want to wait for that man to wake up from his confused arh!. She dont want to face that man wrath after realized she beat him! Her clever brain work faster this time to run away and save herself to avoid that man from beat her back!.

"......." Little Doll speechless with how the way his mommy act now. He just follow his mommy who run like a thief after achieve what she want. He almost cant believe the bold woman early was his mommy arh!.

****
I'll continue this story after my exam finish. This year i have a big exam😅