Chapter 52

"Little Ancestor ah! Your mommy will angry if she know ah?! "

Little Yuyu look at his 'annoying uncle' who look like a mother hen panicked for something danger that never happened.

"Uncle you dont have to worry, okey? My mommy will not be angry with me!"

Full of believe he said that.

"Anyway I just want to support mommy at there. What the problem of doing that? "

Wow.... The little doll excuse really make Qi Tian speechless and cant refute.

Yeah right? What the problem if you want to support your mother at her workplace?.

"Yeah. Its not wrong doing that Little Young Master "

And his fanatic fan chirping like a bird everywhere corner the place while help their cute little Young Master.

Qi Tian look helpless to his employees. The steward, the maid and even his bodyguard already being stole by his little nephew. What a sad life ah!.

"But Big Sister already told little doll cannot go anywhere without her knowledge ah! "

Still dont want to give up to persuade this Little ancestor to give up his idea to want go where his mommy work now.

Its City B though! You need to depart use a flight. If you want to used transportation like car or train maybe you need to stay in the Transportation for a few day. Where you even need to think about traffic jammed on the road. Adding to the time you need to reach City B.

But if you used flight, jet or helicopter that other story and other problem to think about.

"Of course mommy dont need and cannot know I want to go there. I want to surprise Mommy! If mommy know, its not a surprise anymore ah..."

Said Little Yuyu while nodding his head. Agree with his own reason.

Yes, the plan is to surprise mommy!. If mommy know, believe me, mommy will never allowed me go there! I dont want arh... I miss my mommy...

He quickly turn his sight to his untrustworthy and unreliable uncle. His eyes turn sharp like arrow.

Qi Tian wanna cry. That eyes really stab his weak and delicate heart arh... !

"What? What?! Do Little Doll think you can blackmail me?! "

But his pride as a big man make him dont want to show his real feeling.

Must stay strong ah?! What a child can do to you? Kick you with his little and tender hand? Lol...

Little Yuyu look at his silly uncle with a weird face.

"Are you crazy uncle? Since when i this good baby know how to blackmail people ah?! That is a cruel accusation! You hurt my baby heart...."

"I.. Miss... My mommy now..., you a bad.. Bad uncle! "

And the sharp eyes earlier turn red and make a sobbing and choke voice make everyone start panic and look at Qi Tian with a look like they want to said "You are so cruel, Young Master Qi! ".

Alex and the other bodyguard only look at the crowd who so panicked with their little ancestor.

Ah... What a beautiful sight. What a lively sight.

They don't want to participate to their lively because now... They still occupied with many question about dead and life. Like.....

When will we start digging our graveyards?