Chapter 54

( Announcement : Update two chapter in a week only. Thursday and Sunday )

"Just cancel your plan. Your work affairs is not important as our family affairs !"

"Cannot grandpa. My business to go at City B is more important too. Maybe more important than meets sister-in-law's family. Moreover that affair is about big cousin family. I think I don't need to involve myself in that problem, Right? "

With a deadpan face he said that.

Grandpa Yun only can hold back his exasperated in his heart. Because he know,  if this second grandchild of him already make a expressionless face like that,  nobody can force him to do anything that he don't want to do. Even you threatened to kick him he never concede.

*****

Liang An Yin just back from the shooting site. When the car her driver drive pass through the road to go back to her apartment, she wrinkle her forehead when she saw Qi Ran's poster still have everywhere around the road and place. Especially on the billboard.

She quickly dial her father number with a exasperated face.

"Hello dad. Why that bitch's advertising poster still posted everywhere? "

She asked harshly without care the person she called right now is her father or not because she really can't control her emotions right now.

"What? cannot? Because of why?! "

her become more worst when she hear what her father said on the phone.

Don't know how much minute she take to talked with her father with her furious tone finally she end up the calls with she slamming the handphone on the chair.

Her face taut and red because angry.

Her manager and the driver make themselves to be invisible in the car and pray silently that Liang An Yin didn't releasing her anger to them.

"So useless!"

She grunted harshly.

" Go to Yun Corporation right now! "
She give order to her driver.

"Alright Young miss". Answer the driver and changed the car directions on the road to where Yun corporation is.

From what President Liang Chen Wun said, her father, Yun Leifeng is the one who don't want to order anyone to boycott that new model, and the new model is that bitch twin, Qi Ran, from used her poster at the billboards all around City A. That why she so angry right now and want to meet Yun Leifeng as soon as possible!.

Half hour on the road and finally the car arrived in front the majestic Yun Corporation. But unfortunately at that time Yun Leifeng already back and his secretary said that he now have a sudden important business outside City A.

You can imagine how ugly Liang An Yin face at that time when she hear what Oh Qin said with his deadpan face.

"Which city he go? "

"I am so sorry Miss Liang. Because I don't have permission to disclose where my boss go"

"I am his fiance! I have the rightful to know where my fiance go! "

"Then if that so. Miss Liang can called boss and asked him directly where he now. I really don't know where my boss go"

He said with a smile. But in heart...' Even i know there no way I will tell you! Humph! '.

"You...!!! "

"I still have many businesses that not finished yet. So please kindly leave my office so I can do my work with easy"