Chapter 58

"Well... That what happened earlier. Sorry jiejie. I really can't control my anger earlier ah... "

Qi Ran really feel guilty thou. Well she is very grumpy when her sleep have been disturb by people who don't have a important reason to disturb her sleep ah!.

"Now that model really hurt and what will happened if the shoot will be postponed again? "

He Ji Ah couldn't give more pressure to Qi Ran. What happened earlier Qi Ran not the one who make a fault first that two who want to find trouble. And she didn't predict how scary this actress like angel will be when she angry ah. Really open her eyes.

"That..... I don't know.... "

Are you stupid Qi Ran?  What the use of your genius brain if you too lazy to think a way to solve this small matter?. Just start the plan everything can be solved but.....

"About that jiejie don't need to worry. I only hit the two on their hidden spot. So even they want to take a shooting their injuries will not be notice by anyone. As long they still have a shame to don't want to show their embarrassing spot to the crowd ah... "

Qi Ran give reassure to her manager but still thinking about the problem with the two woman's patron. Should she start right now to prevent Director Huang downfall? Or should she wait before she back to continue her shooting in The Hidden Mask before do something?. But the time is still not right ah....

Well when she hit Bai Xian and her friend she already choose a good spot to punch ah. Even though it's will never give a heavy injuries to them but every hit she give will leave a pain that only gone after a week. And if the hit she give leave a mark, that mark only give a scandalous hint. Like a love bite mark. So who want to show that red mark to the crowd if you are public figures?. Only stupid people will dare to show that mark ah... Hurm...

"You stay at here. I want to make sure the two okey. I'll tell you if something happened so we can reverse the problem if they want to make trouble"

Said He Ji Ah with a still trouble face. Make Qi Ran feel more guilty. She hope that cameraman really Yun Zhang people ah. If not....

Her eyes turn sharply with her thought.

"I'll go first. You wait at here and don't do any trouble anymore! "

She give a stern warn to Qi Ran.

"Okey jiejie. Don't worry... "

She give a small grin while give a response.

He Ji Ah sigh helpless before walk out from Qi Ran room. Her room beside Qi Ran room. Actually earlier she just go to the restaurant to buy a lunch but she already forgot about the food she order earlier. So before she go to the hospital, He Ji Ah stop at the restaurant she make order earlier to take and pay the food she already order.

Qi Ran who now alone in the room and nothing to do have a very bored face.

So she take a time to read the hot news in the City A. And feel a bit proud when she saw her poster in the article. Well... She never thought she will reach to this point just to achieve her goal. Really a very funny joke to her if this was in her past life ah. And didn't forget to login in her Weibo and see how much her followers now.

Okey... Still okey... For now.... She muttered but not post anything to show her follower what she do now and share her activities in City B. Well right now she in the town not in the city tho.

Don't know who possess her, her finger slowly typing and a image of cold and overbearing man appeared on her handphone screen.

Her dark eyes turn dull when look at that face before turn off her phone.

"Huh.... So he already have a fiance. And with that woman.... "

She feel stupid now and a bit mocking to herself before stand up from the sofa and want to take shower.

Her clothes still wet ah. Even today is so hot but not in this room ah where air-conditioned still turned on and with a wet clothes like this really make her feel cold ah!.

Her dull eyes earlier already gone like that thing never happened and just a illusion.

Only sweet silly smile decorates her lip but still not reach her eyes.

********

"Are you okay baby? "

Asked Yun Zhang a bit worried when he see the pale little boy beside him.

Little Yuyu turn his face slowly from that cruel sight.

He lifted up his head to look at Yun Zhang. Now he really feel this man was a real psychopath! Who bring a child to see him kill people?!.

Damn it!  My instinct really never deceived me when I said when this man bring me to meet mommy he will  add a dangerous journey to go at City B ah!.

"Are we already at City B Father Zhang....? "

He didn't answer Yun Zhang question but give him questions back.

He have a hard time to control his scare.

Who a normal person bring a child and underage to watch a group of people have a fighting use firearm ah!. And when the enemy lost you even see how they tortured the enemy who still can breath to investigate who send them to assassinate their boss. And the boss is Yun Zhang.....

Even the bodyguard behind him already have a worried face about their little master but couldn't do anything because what can they do? Grab Little Master and run from here with many gun man at their surroundings?. That only add more danger to their Little Master ah!.

"Yeah. After my work finished we will direct go at Ranran place"

"Who Ranran? "

He ask with confused.

"Your mommy ah. Don't tell me because of shock baby already forget about your mommy? "

Little Yuyu instantly have a disgusting face. What the heck?! Who you to call my mommy name intimate like that ah?!.

What a very high delusions you have at there!. With how scary and creepy you are, there never chance I will leave my mommy in your hand ah!.