Chapter 61

As what Little Yuyu predict that time his mommy really didn't angry at him when she know her idol the one who bring him to visit mommy here.

He even feel his eyes almost when he saw how silly his mommy smile while look at her idol with a sparkling eyes!.

What that smile?!

What that silly?!

Who this beauty who smile like a teenager who saw her crush?!.

"Today why not shooting? "

Asked Yun Zhang while sit on the sofa and look at the pair mother and son who sit together on the sofa in front him.

He have a small smile.

A smile that Little Yuyu feel calm. Because he feel this man really have a good intentions the way he treat his mommy. Not like how creepy and sly this man treat him behind his mommy behind!. What a two face man ah.

"Some of the model have a accident when on the way to here. And now they in the hospital so the shooting have been postponed Second Young Master Yun"

"Really? Don't be so formal with me. Just call me with my name"

"Alright Zhang ge"

Little Yuyu look at his mommy with a dumb face. Mommy agree so fast and even take action without wait for a moment ah. Really make this baby feel annoyed.

"Baby Yuyu and I not yet have a lunch. Let's go eat outside"

Suggest Yun Zhang. Well he really feel hungry right now. After arrived at City B they meet assassins who want to assassinate him and make the journey that should be short be more longer. And after deal the enemy he bring Little Doll at this town. Well this is something he want to show Baby Yuyu earlier thou...

A beautiful lady that make you fall in love at first sight. Hehehe...

What a good idea if he really can fall in love with this woman ah... Hurm....

"Alright. I still not eat lunch too"

Said Qi Ran. She didn't have a time to order her lunch and don't have appetite after just caused trouble to He Ji Ah.

"Yeii! Eat! Eat! Baby want to eat chicken! "

Little Yuyu don't want to be leave out shout like a baby bird chirping to Qi Ran.

"Whatever baby want to eat"

While said that she kiss Baby Yuyu cheek.

Actually the reason she not angry when little Yuyu come at here have been misunderstanding by her baby, (she don't know thou what her baby think) she really need her baby by her side right now because of Yun Leifeng unexpected appearance earlier and mention about her baby.

She scare if that man will force to take Baby Yuyu from her. Like what happened to her unborn third baby in her past life.

"I don't want! Release me!"

The pregnant woman shouted to the bodyguard who want to pulled her into the luxurious car which have been park in front her house.

"Ah Feng! I beg you. Let me stay at here! I don't want to go back at that place....!"

She beg to the man who have a cold and overbearing aura while look at her expressionless.

"You right now pregnant with my baby. As long that baby not yet born, you will stay with the Yun Family"

The woman feel weak after hear what that man say. Because she know that man really serious want to bring her back to that place. A place like hell for her.

"We already divorced! I am not your wife anymore! I beg you don't disturb my life anymore... I don't want to have any affairs with Yun noble family anymore....!! "

She screaming like a hysterical..

"Make her fainted"

The man give order to the bodyguard when he saw how this woman struggling want to break away from the bodyguards who want to shove her in the car forcefully.

"Yun Leifeng! You dare...!!"

The woman look at that man with a hatred eyes before her body become soft and fell unconscious when the handkerchief have been covered to her nose.

That man only look at the woman without even feel guilty on his face.

As though what he do is only a normal thing that he should do.

"Mommy? "

Baby Yuyu grasp Qi Ran hand tightly when he saw the dull eyes on her mommy black eyes.

Qi Ran snap out from her dark memories that she really tried hard to forget for this five year but with that man sudden visit bring out that memories she want to forget.

Yun Zhang look silently at Qi Ran directions with a calm face. But if you give your focus to his calm eyes. You will detect that man weird look with how he look at Qi Ran.

Qi Ran shake her head and smiles sweetly to her baby.

"Mommy want to eat chicken too. Chicken wings "

She said while cover her feeling.

"So where will we eat? Have a suggestion? "

Asked Yun Zhang. He extend his hand to Baby Yuyu with a smile.

Little Yuyu grit his teeth before unwillingly stretch out his hand to hold Yun Zhang extend hand.

"Across this homestay have a restaurant. It's have a very delicious and have a local menu. We go there if Zhang ge want"

Qi Ran said while walk to the table makeup to take her purse. Before quickly follow Yun Zhang and Little Doll who wait for her at the door.

The three walk out from the room and Qi Ran closed and comfirm her keyroom before lock the door from outside.

"Whatever Ranran want. I don't care"

Reply Yun Zhang. He have a soft eyes when he look at Qi Ran.

Make Qi Ran smile with a redden cheek.

WTF!. Little Yuyu have a ugly face with what he saw. He look scornly at Yun Zhang.

Almost want to kick this man with his small leg. Fortunately he still have a conscious with how scare he was with this man. So he endured his dissatisfied in heart.

"I'll hold baby Yuyu.... "

"No. No. Let me hold baby Yuyu "

Before Qi Ran finished talk Yun Zhang already cut her and bow to hold Little Yuyu who look at him with a very dissatisfied face.

He want his mommy hold him ah! Not this man!.

"You mommy tired ah. Let Father Zhang hold you, okey?"

When he already said that how can baby Yuyu still unreasonable to make his tired mommy to hold him?.

"Alright then"

He reply sheepishly.

"Let's go eat! "

"Yei! Let's go eat!"

The pair mother and son laugh happily with a spark eyes.

The three walk out from the homestay with a happily family pictures surrounding them without they know.

The crowd who saw them look enviously with how happy this family of three ah.

When look at that beautiful angle, beautiful baby like doll and handsome like noble man walk together really make people feel very envious. Add to the smile on their lips and spark eyes when look at each other really make people lost for words ah...!

Yun Zhang who walk beside Qi Ran turn his sight to the car across the road. That suspicious car even though  it look normal with the other car but he already understand his eldest cousin preference so he know who own that car.

He have sly smirk on his sexy lips before turn his head to the front back.