chapter 5 (EDITED)

Qi Ran looked at er son and brother. She wanted to laugh looking at her brothers sparkling eyes and her son's cold face. He looked at her brother like he was watching an idiot.

He turned to look at her, his face obviously asking 'who is this weird guy? why does he look so stupid?'

Qi Ran chuckled and caressed his dark hair with a loving face.

"This is your uncle, Qi Tian. He is mommy's younger brother"

After she finished his introduction, Qi Tian displayed a proud face and puffed out his chest but he quickly deflated when he saw that the little guy didn't even look at him. 'Does this cute little nephew not like me?!' He looked at his big sister with a big pout on his face

"Little doll go greet uncle" Qi Ran chuckled and felt pity for his drooping figure and pushed the little guy to him.

"Uncle"

Just one word seemed to make him magically come back to life as he jumped around in happiness.

"Oh my goodness, how can you be so cute?! You must be an angel! yes you must be" he squealed like a girl.

'haa, if you make a face like that you'll never get little doll to like you' she thought shaking her head and sighing

"Is his nickname little doll" he asked curiously

"Yes" she nodded as the trio walked to Premium Palace. Last year she bought this place for her younger brother when he got accepted into Yungsten as his congratulatory present.

Beside her brother's Premium Palace was her own Premium Palace, her palace was the second biggest in this area. She wanted to buy the biggest one but a noble family's son bought it first. sigh, really makes people disappointed ah!

For tonight Qi Ran and her baby bean decided to sleep in Qi Tian's palace as theirs was still under construction and being designed.

Her brother looked at her with a weird expression and sighed. She raised her eyebrows and he just shook his head and sighed again.

"Little doll really is your son ah! I asked both of you a question and you both just answer with one word. This world really is cruel" He dramatically clutched his heart as Qi Ran rolls her eyes.

She stares at his pitiful figure for a second before looking at her son, only to find that he was staring at her too, her eyes instantly brighten up, after all her son was the light of her world. She agreed with her brother with the fact that her son, Yun Lingyu, really did inherit her attitude ah. 'Well as long as he doesn't inherit my bad attitudes'

His eyes stared at her worriedly as if he was trying to ask if she was okay

"Mommy is okay baby, don't worry" Qi Ran kissed his chubby cheek

Like her brother said she didn't like to speak and always kept quiet, the only time she really spoke was when she was with the people she was comfortable with or when she's in a situation that she had to speak.

"He didn't even speak yet you understood what he said? That level of understanding is amazing!" Qi Tian complimented looking at the mother and son.

Qi Ran turned to her brother and stared at him with her sharp eyes

"Of course I understand ah! This is my son!" Qi Ran felt a little exasperation.

Qi Tian smiled sheepishly and regretted his earlier words.

"Oh yeah, Ranran are you sure you don't want to see mom and dad?"

Qi Tian stared at her cautiously, he knew his sister was still angry at their parents but he really didn't want to his sister sad again.