Chapter 63

Qi Ran finally get news from He Ji Ah who only back after the sun already shy away to show itself.

But when she come she didn't meet baby doll because baby doll still with Yun Zhang who want to bring him play outside even though Baby Yuyu really don't want to go out. He only want to sleep and be lazy okey!.

So when she come to Qi Ran room only they two at here and speak about what happened in the hospital earlier.

"So the shoot will continue tomorrow right? "

She asked.

"fortunately the model you beat today didn't suffer heavy injuries so Director Smith already confirmed tomorrow the shoot will continue. "

Qi Ran release a relief breath without the news.

"What happened to Bai Xian? "

She asked again. Well Bai Xian should be at City why did that woman be at here and even have a heart to plotting  her. Really make people couldn't believe her efforts to only come at this town from city only to prank her. She even plan with the model to shoot a short video about the 'prank' they plan and want to upload it on Weibo if only she do something that can make her image fell and will be disgusted by the netizen.

And she feel weird and confused with how did the two think that stupid idea to scheme her? Did the two really want to scheme or want to play a joke?.

That child like plot really make her couldn't even feel a bit scared.

With how she have been scheme and plotted in her past life in all directions just because she is the Eldest Young Master Yun's rightfully first wife. And the madam of the Yun Palace, this children scheme really just a ant to her!.

She not even feel challenge ah!.

Come on.... Yun Zhang always share a story about how dirty the entertainment world is and she even though Bai Xian really like what Yun Zhang tell her in her past life to spend her plenty freetime.

Yun Zhang tell her how that woman plot with the other director to make Director Huang fell from his limelight and even the one of the reason the PEC and SE plan failed. Well... She don't know what the plan thought.

She only know that when the plan unsuccessfully both Yun Zhang and Yun Leifeng have a troubled and stiff face almost a month!.

And at that time she lost her second unborn baby. When Yun Zhang the only people who always at her side busy with their failed plan, the people who want to take/replace her place as the Madam of Yun's palace choose that time to poison her food. And that is the only opportunity to them to plot  her, without Yun Zhang there to watch out for her in the Yun Palace, that only her title as the Madam of Yun's palace but all the maid and bodyguard didn't even respect her or obey her. They even look down at you. So who do you think will take effort to check for her food that have been served to her?.

She wait for the baby for almost five year her marriage with Yun Leifeng after she lost her first unborn baby in her first year become Yun Leifeng wife. When she miscarriage for the first time is after the five month she married to Yun Leifeng, she pregnant like how she pregnant with baby Yuyu (mean goal at their first night... Lol.. ), and her second miscarriage after she already become Yun Leifeng wife for almost six year. And that time she only two month pregnant.

And at that time Yun Leifeng didn't even show his face to comfort her well actually that man never show himself to her everyday. Maybe in one month she only see him for two or three time. And at that time she still silly as ever, her love for that man already blinded her eyes and didn't even have a courage to be angry when the man spend more time with his childhood sweethearts. And that man overbearing aura always suffocate her with his cold and sharp eyes like she is the most hated person in his life.

And when she miscarriage and have a mental breakdown. She even have a full attack and pressure from both elder. Yun noble family and Li family. They blame her for lost her baby. They don't know how sad she was at that time and know how to blame her and hate her. Even accused her to kill her own baby. They really unreasonable with their blindly speculation. They don't know their accusations and speculation add to her depression she already suffered since she lost her unborn first baby.

And what make her to almost lost hope is when she know the reason Yun Leifeng didn't come to visit her even once or comfort her even a word in handphone is because he and his childhood sweethearts go travel at other country. She even saw their picture and how happy they was.

Fortunately only Yun Zhang who always by her side. Give support to her and even give strength to her.

In her bleak life Yun Zhang is the only person by her side that why even she already changed her identity and even have a second life she still can't forget Yun Zhang kindness to her.

She believes and depending to Yun Zhang already reach to the level she don't even don't know already what.

She just know that, Yun Zhang is her light in her darkness.

Just imagine when everyone already abandoned you only one person who still stay by your side. Give you support. And even protect you. Give everything that can make you happy and smile even a bit. And give his full support when you already lost hope to the world and try hard to build back your spirit so you don't lose completely your hope. And he stay with you even everyone look at him with a condemned eyes with how close and good he was with you.

What will you do? Of course he will become your only light in your life. But my feeling is pure tho. Don't misunderstanding okey?!.

He Ji Ah have a bother face when Qi Ran mention Bai Xian name. Because of that she didn't see how dull and bleak Qi Ran eyes is. Like there's no light in her eyes. Like she already lost hope to this world and only a piece of wood who look alive but actually only a wood without soul.

*********

Author note:

That is the only slight of the female lead past life.