2 | 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦

Comincia dall'inizio

"Nothing much."

The teacher still hasn't showed up so all 4 of us decided to just talk about random stuff.

Every now and then Killua would make glances at me. I wasn't the only one who noticed, Kurapika saw what Killua was doing. Do I have something on my face? In a few occasions, Kurapika would look rather, annoyed, whenever Killua would stare at me.

I zoned out for so long thinking about what could've possibly happened to Kurapika's behavior that I didn't even realize people had started to leave for their next class.

"Ah, I gotta go!" I ran off as the three of them just sat there. I told myself I would get a head start because some reason I can't seem to find my classes.

I spent 4 minutes running around going to the bathroom, my locker, and finding my classroom. I was so out of breath. When I finally found my classroom, I sat in the first chair I could find. I hugged and I puffed, but thankfully I couldn't blow anyone's house down.

"Oh my, what's wrong with you?" Someone asked beside me.

I straightened my posture and looked over. I saw a girl with blue hair in a ponytail and blue eyes staring at me with a concerned face.

"Give me a sec!" She started to dig in her bag for something. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and exhaled and exhausted breath.

"Here! You need it more than I do at the moment." She held out a water bottle for me and I took it.

"Thank you so much!" I was so thirsty right now. I unscrewed the cap off the bottle and started drinking the water so fast.

"You sure are thirsty! Did you run here?" I nodded and put the bottle down.

"I have a bad habit of not finding my class on time. Anyways, thank you again and what's your name?"

"Neon!" The girl beamed.

"Well thank you, Neon. The water bottle was a lot of help! My name is Y/N, I hope we can become friends!"

"I do too!"

In the middle of class my teacher was assigning partners for a project that will be due in a couple of days.

"Oh, oh! I want Y/N!" I look over to a hyper Neon waving her hand around.

"Alright, only because it's the first day of school." The teacher said.

I don't know Neon that well so I'm scared she's going to tell me to do all the work...

"Yay!"

Neon and I put out desk together and we started to think of ideas for the project. The project is to write about a career.

"Hm... construction worker?" I began.

"Sounds pretty boring. What about...a Funeral Director?"

"That sounds scary!" I began to think about all the duties they have. I just know it has to deal with a lot of death and depression.

"Hm..what do you think about a doctor?"

"I like that idea!" Neon added 'Doctor' at the top of our 'Idea List'

"Really? Okay! We have our idea then!"

We agreed that Neon would do the writing and I would do the sketches. We would switch roles every now and then. When I was done I showed her my drawing of a nice looking character that was portrayed as a doctor.

"Woah! That looks super good!" She beamed.

I rub the back of my neck and laugh. "It's nothing much, just a regular drawing. I have tons of better ones in my noteboo-"

"Oh, is that your notebook right there?! Can I see?" Before I could answer she took it off my desk and started flipping through the pages.

"You're such a good artist! I mean I could probably do somewhat better but-"

"Huh?!"

"Just joking~"

⁺✧𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺
𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵⁺✧