🍋Flowers for me🍋

It's been a few days since your confession and Marco's attempt to reconcile.

You had given him the most elaborate bouquet you've done in a while and he appreciated this gesture more than you thought he would.

The days were hard. Receiving flower shipments, plowing and making new bushes, harvesting quick bloomer just to have something for the shop: it was a hassle.

But you loved this none the less.

Currently you were peacefully snoozing at te Newgate estate on the sofa with Luffy and Ace. The younger ones stayed behind while their brothers did their business.

~*~

"My favorite couple got back together~"

"We never broke up, mother-yoi" said the annoyed blonde, huffing as he finished loading up the car to go back. Today they were scraping off any remains of Moria. Whatever Doffy did, sure made him run for the hills.

"Let's go home. I have a few things to do."

"Like (Y/N)?"

"Are you asking me to whoop your ass?"

"Maybe. I'm kinda into i-OW OW OW !" The sound of Thatch squealing cause Marco Was pulling and pinching his ear while they were getting ready to leave to the house.

~*~

Once they made it back, they almost cooed when they saw the living room sectional.

On it was Ace, who was laying down on the bottom while (Y/N) and Luffy were cuddled into his chest. The elder brothers shrugged it off. They knew out of everyone that Ace and Sabo were the human furnaces and this wasn't a weird occurrence. Luffy was feeling a bit cold but Ace sleepily pulled him closer while (Y/N) was starting to wake up.

"Hey, sleepy-head~" Thatch whispered as he offered her a hand to help her stand up while Marco got his room ready for her. The eldest of the brothers cooed as the sleepy florist yawned and was currently fighting off the sleep as the two youngest just cuddled each other more. He guided her to the stair case were Marco was going down from and he took charge. Thatch made his way to the kitchen to start whipping something up and left the lovebirds to their own devices.

~*~

The moment Marco closed the door behind him (with a lock cause even if he wasn't doing something dirty: he didn't want anybody barging in while you were sleeping). He showed you to his bathroom and you waddled there with a pile of clothes in your hands. He had already showered before going to the room so he was just peeling off the plush shirt he had, unbuttoned his jeans and adjusted himself before setting those to the clothes pile on the corner of his room. He stayed in boxers but grabbed a loose shirt and pulled it through this head as he waited for you to come out. He laid on the bed and closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the comfortable silence and hearing you turn on the shower. His thoughts grew a little more perverse as he still had the image of your body impressed on his brain like a tattoo. You were his favorite work of art.

He's pretty sure he'd kill an army just for a fleeting glimpse of you.

A few moments passed and it felt like an eternity. His breath slowed a little as he was starting to get comfortable, all the while you tip toed out of the bathroom and to the bed. Clad in JUST one of his baggy sleeping shirts.

As Marco still had his eyes closed: he did find it odd that the bed dipped next to him instead of the other side of the bed that was empty. He was going to open his eyes but couldn't cause two soft hands were covering him. He felt a weight on his midsection and something firm but plush against his crotch.