Daisy

In the language of flowers: Daisies  mean:' Stability and reliability'.

It's been three months since you met Marco. You enjoyed the outings with him and so far enjoy the little hours you could share with him.  He'd sometimes drop in with lunch for you and Zoro, randomly meet up with you early morning for coffee, had interesting outings including Luffy and Thatch. Ace always opted to go for drinks with Zoro but they'd always meet up with the rest of the gang.

Everything was going great.

Well, almost great.

It was 3:00PM, You were having a bad running with a client at the moment and boy was he pissed.

"So you're telling me that for twelve-fucking-roses I have to pay $45.00!? Are you nuts, lady? What do they have, gold?" He was currently yelling and you felt cornered (literally, he had you almost cornered against the wall). Zoro would usually deal with this type of customer but he had the day off.

Just your luck.

"I-I grow them in my private garden w-with much l-l-love, Mr.Eustass. I make sure they-" you were rudely interrupted as he shoved the flowers out of your hands and to the floor, pinning you against the wall. His hands roughly pushing your shoulders and his head really close to yours. You were terrified. "Private garden, huh? I might want to check out yours right now" he growled, pressing his body against you as you squirmed.

You were on the verge of tears. Not because you were terrified, oh no. You were pissed.  "Please remove yourself from my STORE!" you said as you jammed your left knee upward to his groin and smashed it, hard. His eyes almost popped out of  his skull as you pushed him off you and he held himself, withering in pain.

"Y-you fucking kneed me, you bitch!" He howled, stumbling as he grabbed a knife from his pocket and holding it with the blade at you. You gulped. First you were going to get raped and now you're going to get murdered?

What a fantastic day.

You started to look for an escape route, closing your eyes whilst preparing for the worse until you heard the faint jingling of the bells from the door and a quick stomping towards your assailant. The person that went in apparently did something to Kid and you were too terrified to see the scene.

Warm hands held your face delicately. His smell made you identify him in an instant.

"M-Marco..."

"Are you okay-yoi?" He whispered. Checking your head, your neck, your shoulders- any part he thought the redhead could've hurt you. But you were fine, if anything you were terrified at the moment. You nodded and he let a sigh of relieve escape his lips as he held you to him and looked down at the redhead with distaste.

Wait a second-

"Fancy meeting you here Eustass. Getting flowers for your funeral-yoi?" Marco sneered, earning an unconscious groan from the mass of meat on the floor and he sighed.

He knew this guy? You'd have to check that out later. But for now you allowed Marco to break the hug so he could drag the redhead outside and closed the shop, sign and all. You saw him pull up his phone, take a picture of Kid and sent it to someone.

"So I wanted to surprise you but I guess you surprised me..." Marco said with a cheeky grin as you went around the counter and picked up your purse. You were so happy he was here."I-I think I'm going to close shop for today." You mumbled softly as you tidied up before leaving.