🍋Wolfsbane 🍋

"In the language of flowers: Wolfsbane means 'caution, misanthropy and death'...."

A few months have passed since the little vacation you had with the Newgate family and your relationship with Marco was just as exciting as ever. He'd visit every Wednesday the little flower shop, you'd visit every now and then the Newgate household. Zoro would tease you about hitting the sack with Marco but you blush and tell him that you haven't done anything but when you're  ready, you're ready.

You were closing shop with your assistant today late because it was a holiday. You both cleaned up and for some odd reason: you felt like something ominous was about to happen. You had been feeling like your every move was being watched and every time you turned around it felt like there was someone whispering.

Today you took Zoro's offer for an escort to your car and once you were both in your vehicles, drove off to your respective homes . When you got home you decide to text Marco about what's been going around the shop.

And about this creepy feeling that followed you home.

~*~

The sounds of bullets impacting flesh is something that Marco and Thatch were used to. They were glad they had friends that specialized in cleanups because this job was extra messy. They picked up their bags, full of winnings and made their way to their cars.

"Thatch, something's bothering me-yoi." 

"Sup?"

"I just got a message from (y/n). She says she's been feeling stalked." Marco whispered as he showed his brother messages. You sounded so urgent about about and albeit a little nervous. Thatch shook his head and stared at the messages again. "Do you think that thug is bothering her? That Eustass kid is a pain in the ass...But he could definitely do some shit like this."  Thatch offered.

This didn't sit well with Marco, though. His phone beeped and vibrated with another message. 'Unknown, huh?' He thought. He unlocked his phone, both brothers looked at the message and Thatch's eyes widened. This made Marco's blood boil.

"Thatch, call Pops. I'm going to get (Y/N) to sleep over with us tonight. I'll ask Ace to message Zoro and to head to the shop together." Marco commanded, making Thatch nod and both driving off.

The message he received was photos of you opening the door your house, another from the window, looking to the living room as you were cuddling your couch cushions and watching a movie. This one was as if the person was pressed against the window. And you didn't even know what was happening. The message in the text said:

'Should I join her?'

~*~

Your phone vibrated about 10 minutes later, you looked at it and almost cried in relief when you saw it was Marco calling you. You hid more into the sofa and picked up the call.

"Hey, Marco. What's up?"

"Babe, I'm on my way to pick you up. I'm 5 minutes away. I need you to pack a bag with clothes for a few days and Stay inside the kitchen-yoi." He ordered, you gulped as you sprinted to your room and packed a duffel bag with enough clothes for a week with a few work outfits and all your important information just in case. You've never heard Marco so...worried? Like something bad was about to happen. You heard the sound of a car horn outside your house, ran to the kitchen and peaked out the window just to make sure it was your boyfriend. You heard the car kill the engine but leaving the headlights on, you saw the blonde mop of your lovers hair and sighed in relief when he opened the door to the kitchen and grabbed your hand, hauling your duffle in his other hand and allowing you to lock the door once both were out of the house.