Paint the White Roses Red

"We're painting the roses red!"

~*~

"...you told her you were part of the mafia."

"Yep."

"And she short circuited?"

"Maybe." Marco quipped, downing a whole shot of whiskey with a smirk in his face.

"And her most logical action was to kiss you?"

"Very much so."he answered with a sigh.

His brothers were inquiring too much at to what happened a day ago. He didn't want to give them too much details about what happened BEFORE his confession.

Koala and Hancock kidnapped you to the mall early in the morning as the men were bombarding Marco with questions.

"She really loves you." Sabo said with a loopy smile. He was happy one of his older brothers was in good in good hands.

"Yeah...I haven't felt this way before with anyone..." the older blonde said softly.

"I have. Usually: barfing helps make it go away" Ace said with a smirk and Thatch proceeded to push him to the ground. Thatch and Pops arrived a day later after their clean up while Hancock trailed them and came by this morning. Kidnapping his precious florist along with Koala.

"Oops~You should've paid more attention there, Acey~" he cooed as he helped Ace to his feet.

"Jackass."

"Punk."

"Anyway: girls are gone. Thatch? Any leads?" Marco grumbled, cigarette on as he took a long drag of the vice and held it in for a bit. Slowly releasing the smoke.  "Hancock came empty handed and Mihawk said that he hasn't seen anything weird."

"So far: Doflamingo is innocent. He was a bit shocked about what happened her (Y/N)'s shop and said that he would postpone any events until she was back in business." Thatch said softly, taking a swig of rum directly from the bottle.

"I asked Smoker and he said that there's been some weird stuff going bump in the night by her shop. Says that every night after she closes: some weird looking fella would be at her shop and press his face against the glass. He even showed me a video of him licking it!" Luffy said with disgust.

"How'd you not get in trouble with Smoker?"

"He always buys a bouquet of the pansies I've been growing on Wednesdays for Tashigi's desk at the station." He said with a grin and Marco ruffled  his head. "Atta boy, yoi."

"Let's get fixed up. The girls will be back soon and I have a few questions for (Y/N)." Ace said, an air of seriousness overtook him as his brothers nodded. "I did a little digging at the gang mark they left in the shop, and it's not pretty."

~*~

"I didn't think you'd be a beer gal, (Y/N)." Koala said as she took a sip of hers, Hancock was sipping from her glass of wine as you shrugged and downed the remainder of the tangy liquid in an instant.

After shopping: all the girls agreed to overtake the lounge basement for better gossiping.

"Never one for wine. Shots make me loopy and drinks are my to go to. I learned to drink beer with Zoro when he used to work at a bar. He said that I should learn to keep my own alcohol in check by training with him."

"Free drinks." Hancock said with a grin and Koala giggled. You sighed, you told them about what happened with Marco and honestly: they were shocked liked yourself.