Gladiolus

In the language of flowers: Gladiolus means "Strength, cheerfulness,honor and remembrance."

There are things in Zoro's life that he treats with the most sublime respect and care.

His flowers and swords were each one of them.

His love for kendo.

His loyalty to Luffy.

And his admiration for (Y/N).

He didn't like to use the word 'Ex-Girlfriend' with her because it made it seem as if they ended up in a sour note. She deserved the respect to be called past lover , current long time friend and finally boss.

Now he was watching, with a mix of horror and amusement, how his tiny and frail little boss, was bursting into Thriller Bark amusement park with a pack of angry buff men ready for the fight. Smile still present.

'Such a funny woman. Who're you kidding? You're dying of fright and yet you still have the guts to taunt this ugly shithead? Pfft-'  he thought, enjoying the face of pure horror running through the Moria's face as he barked orders left and right to annihilate everyone on their way to his room and to drag (Y/N) away to him.

"That's not gonna happen, dickhead." Zoro said,figuring out he might as well serve as a distraction as he saw how Moria slapped the surveillance monitor to his face as if to make fun of his comment.

"And how sure are you about that?"

"She's looking straight at the camera, 'bodyguard' behind her snapping one of your goons arm off, dumbass." This made Moria pale more than he already was. "I don't know, he looks like he has a lot of beef with you, man. I suggest you give u-"

Before Zoro could even finish talking, he felt his arm come in contact with a heavy, metal tube-multiple times. He was pretty sure Moria was aiming to break his bones.

"Shut up. I finally get to play with you after al these years and you still have the audacity to keep talking. Maybe I should rip off your tongue? And film it? Giving your squirming flesh as a treat to a dog and watch how the words in your mouth are nothing but moans." He said with a cackle as he pushed a tied up Zoro against the wall, looking for a knife to start his sick punishment.

~*~

"We need to hurry!" You shouted as you tried opening all the doors as you could. You didn't have the strength to fight so you just cleared the way in order for them to pass, and let the rest brawl to their hearts content.

"Careful-Yoi! These assholes are kidding around. You could get hurt."

"I know. But I need to save Zoro." You can whined, trying to evade a bad punch on the cheek and successfully dodging it, in time for Marco to pull his own punch and knock the daylights out of the thug.

The plan was working. Pops and the man with red hair, Shanks, stayed behind to assess the situation better and work as damage control if things went sour. Everybody was on high alert and everything was going pretty good until they finally got to Moria's quarters and found themselves horrible surprised.

The man of the hour himself was holding Zoro up by a mangled arm, gun to his temple and frown very prominent.

"I told you, he's the best man and We're both getting married, love. So drop your guns and make her come in-slowly." Moria spat as everybody just glared at him.