Daffodil

In the language of flowers: Daffodil means 'rebirth and new beginnings.'

Coming through the next day you received a text from Zoro asking if you were okay, and most importantly if you were having fun.

[(Y/N): a lot of fun, actually. I think too much tho.)

[Zoro: did bird brain finally make move?]

[(Y/N): don't call him that...but yes ❤️]
[Zoro: good. I'm happy for you, hon. ]

You sighed, still laying in your bed as the memories from the night before flood your mind and you just giggled to yourself and almost squeaked with happiness against your pillow.

Koala took a head start and went to the kitchen to make breakfast and coffee. The smell seemed to help in getting you up as you went to your shared bathroom and looked decent (and brushing your teeth) before going to the kitchen, still in pajamas with fluffy slippers.

It seemed that it was the outfit of choice because everyone was either in pajamas or pajama pants. You took your seat at the island stool. Koala handed you a cup of coffee you greatly appreciated while Ace and Sabo were making breakfast. Thatch looked way too smashed to even do anything and Marco was still sleeping. Luffy was nowhere to be found and Newgate was as quietly drinking his coffee at the porch.

The sound of a car engine broke the silent morning and Luffy was seen rushing out of the house, giant grin plastered on his face.

"Honey! Oh, I missed you~" the new voice resonated, it sounded oddly familiar to you.

"Hancoooock, you promised you'd make it yesterday. Now you have to make it up to me." Luffy yelled and now you were really curious. Luffy had a girlfriend, but who was it? And why did the newcomer sound familiar?

"I brought goodies and sweets for everyone, Luffy-Honey. I hope it can be forgiven-" the voices were closer, door opening and the clacking of high heels could be heard.

"Pops is excited to see everyone together. There's someone you gotta meet, Hancock. She's really nice." Luffy chattered excitedly as he entered the kitchen and you gasped.

The woman looked at you and was looking quiet shocked. Her lips then tilted upwards with a grin and rushed towards you with open arms. Leaving everyone in disbelief as the heart of stone that was Boa Hancock greeted you like an old friend.

"Miss Boa! It's so good to see you!" You said with a sweet grin. Making the tall woman squeeze you harder like the snake she was named.

"Oh (Y/N), you're still the biggest darling ever!" She squealed, letting you break away from her bone crushing hug and sighed in relief when Koala also handed her a mug of coffee.

"You two know each other-yoi?" Marco's sleepy voice was heard from the kitchen entrance and you nodded.

"She's one of my biggest clients. Her company goes through more of my flowers than paper at this point~" you giggled as Hancock seemed to nod in agreement. "I close my deals with bouquets to show we're in good standings and she practically comes once a week to check the plants inside the building so we are very well acquainted." She said with a grin and a sip of her coffee.

The morning was full of lovely chatter and conversation. The moment Edward announced it was time to hit the lake everybody got ready, all excited and very ready for a nice swim.

~*~

"So, (Y/N), question..." Hancock started as she had a sip of her drink.