Chrysanthemum

'In the language of flowers: Chrysanthemums mean Grief.'

"Look at her face."

"Her face? Look at her outfit!"

"She looks like a Petunia!"

"She's not as pretty as her flowers."

"Look at her ears! She has holes for earrings! How barbaric!"

Those where the comments that resonated while you were organizing the flowers for the DQ Trading Co. You were wearing your headphones but the music was cutoff. You were wondering how would they react if they knew you were actually listening to everything. You were finished your tending, taking out your headphones and smiling.

"I'm finished!~ can you please show me where the office is? I'd like to give him the good news and see where my next task is." You said sweetly, admiring the work of art you had made. The other office workers nodded and guided you to the elevator and pressed the number for you. "Oh, and before so go: I'm the prettiest Petunia you'll ever see. You, however, have a personality that smells like an Asian Corpse  Flower. Good day." You said as the elevator doors closed, leaving a very red face employee hide their shame.

~*~

"You're already done? Wow! You're faster than I anticipated. Did my employees treat you well?" The intimidating blonde said from his desk as he stared at you behind his sunglasses. You learned that he was never dressed without a smile and, boy,did he wore it everyday.

"Actually: a few of your employees were harassing me by the way I looked." You explained, he let a silent 'O' escape his lips and then a giggle. "That's horrid. I'll reprimand the employee if it will make you be more at ease, sweetheart." He said, eyes set on you as you fiddled with your thumbs. "Do what you think is best. I'd like to ask about my about my next  task."

"That can be discussed with lunch." He said as he motioned you to follow him as he rose from his seat and strutted outside of the office with poise.

You followed him to a meeting room where you saw an old acquaintance. Thick cigar and scar along his face.

"Mr.Crocodile! So lovely to see you!" You said with a grin.  Making the tanned blonde smirk and the raven haired man nod in acknowledgement and motioning to sit next to you. "It's been quite some time, Doll-face." He said with a grin even if his eyes were almost emotionless.

This will be an interesting meeting.

~*~

"CLEAR THE AREA! M'AM, YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW! THE FIRE IS SPREADING!"

The loud sirens were resonating, fire hydrants were being pumped and the fire department was busy putting out the fire.

You had just returned from lunch with your clients and was very grateful that Crocodile was tailing you because you felt like your whole world went to hell and under when You got a call from the hospital asking if you had insurance information regarding Zoro because you were his emergency contact because he was involved in an accident regarding fire. Then you finally got to your shop and saw it in flames, a gang logo resembling a skull with some strange little symbols around it.

You barely had the emotional strength to call Marco. That's when Crocodile took it upon himself to take care of you until you could move on your own. You texted Ivankov about what happened and you didn't wait 5 minutes until your auntie came and whisked you up in his arms. You were still in shock and not processing anything. You were taken to the hospital by Ivankov to check on Zoro.