I have a secret

-Dukexiety
-Okay, so this is inspired by ninemccartny666 on tik tok! I got the dialogue from him, you should definitely follow him if you have tik tok! It doesn't let me export videos from my camera roll so I can't put it here. Sorry.

Tw: Honestly I don't know how to word it. Uhh scary stuff? Uh just Remus being intrusive and kinda weird idek sorry
-please, please, tell me if I've missed something

Virgil walked into his room, jumping as he saw Remus sitting on his bed.

"Remus! What are you doing in here?" Virgil asked.

"I have a secret." Remus grinned. Virgil sat across from him on the bed, nodding.

"I... Think of you. A lot, actually." Remus laughed softly, his grin never falling.

"Oh, thank... You?"

"My fascination with you have transformed into quite the obsession."

"And, I often find myself getting lost in daydreams of us being lacerated open and stitched together. Sharing skin and blood." Virgil looked a bit taken aback with that, nervously looking around.

"Thats- um... That's a bit weird, Remus." Virgil laughed nervously. Remus shook his head, laughing.

"Conjoined... In an abhorrent love until death arrives to pose a threat on our unison." Virgil opened his mouth, but Remus lunged at him, trapping Virgil between the bed and himself. "But I won't let him touch you, no! Only I touch you!"

Remus caressed Virgil's cheek with a shaking hand. Virgil looked into his eyes. They were foggy and dark. It sent Virgil trembling.

"Remus, you're scaring me." Virgil whimpered.

"And If anyone were to try, then I would..." Remus continued as if Virgil never said anything. "Gift you a bone necklace... Made from their stolen fingers."

"R-remus, please-"

"And you could wear it through all the seasons until, even the years know, you are loved."

-I didnt know how to end this, so you guys should comment how you think this ends!

-Remus is my favorite, if you couldn't tell. 22 out of 76 have Remus being one of the main characters. That includes PYOS.
Not much but still a lot.
-I relate to him in a way that would take too long to explain.