He (PYOS)

Any patton ship though y'all already know my thoughts on that one

Tw: Homophobia, crying

"Am I allowed... To look at him like that?" Patton mumbled, staring off at a boy he recognized from school. He didn't quite know his name, they had only just met and Patton was never good with names.

"Hm?" His mother hummed, looking down at him, before following his gaze. "Patton, stop that. That isn't right."

"Could it be wrong when he's just so nice to look at?" Patton sighed, jumping as his mother grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the park. Patton looked back at the boy with a frown.

~~

"Patton, you need to understand, we are doing this to protect you! You need to stay away from that boy!" Pattons mother glared at him from across the table, arms crossed. "He means nothing to you, this is just some teenage nonsense!"

"Whats so special about him, anyway? I'm sure there are plenty of girls at your school, if you just gave them a chance, you would see." His father sighed heavily.

"He smells like lemongrass and sleep. He tastes like apple juice and peach." Patton said, wrapping his arms around himself. He smiled softly, "Oh, you would find him in a Polaroid picture... And he..." Patton looked up from the table he was staring at, looking directly at his parents. "Means everything to me."

The parents shared a look, shaking their heads. "You never tell anyone about this. It will all go away in time." His father got up, leaving without another word. "We cannot have anyone else hearing about this."

"I'd never tell. No, I'd never say a word." Patton nodded, walking off to his room. 'and, oh, it aches, but it feels oddly good to hurt.'

And he smells like lemongrass and sleep....

He tastes like apple juice and peach...

Oh, you would find him in a Polaroid picture..

And he means everything to me.

~~

"And I'll be okay admiring from afar.. 'cause even when he's next to me we could not be more far apart." Patton wiped his eyes, pulling his knees up to his chest. He looked out the window of his friends house, seeing him outside of his house.

"Have you ever thought about telling him?"

Patton paused, thinking over every time he wanted to and every time he almost did. There were hundreds of times, though, none of it really mattered.

"He tastes like birthday cake and storytime and fall. But to him..." Patton shook his head, "I taste of nothing at all."

"You really care about him, huh?"

And he smells like lemongrass and sleep....

He tastes like apple juice and peach...

Oh, you would find him in a Polaroid picture..

And he means everything to me.

"Yes, he means everything to me.." Patton sighed, not bothering to wipe his tears this time. "He means everything to me."

I'm thinking Roman for sure

Also omg I love this song