Villains

Just wanna say thank you for being so chill about the previous chapter. So thank you.
Tw: Mention of torture, cursing

Remus grinned as he rolled a tv in front of patton, who was tied to a chair, struggling to get free.

Patton was one of the three main hero's of their town. Morality, as he liked to be called.

Remus, or Creativity (he called himself that just to spite Roman, who was also called Creativity,) was one of the two main villains. (Would be three if Virgil didn't stop chickening out.)

Remus hummed as he plugged in the tv, a loud static being played for a moment, before a bright blue screen took place.

"Wh-what is that? What are you doing?" Patton asked, arms still tugging at the rope.

"Relax. I'm just going to make you watch as everyone you love get tortured by sound rays I've placed around the city! They only work for specific people, and I pick them from this remote! Isn't that fun?" Remus laughed, messing with the tv a bit.

"W-wait no-" Patton was cut off as the tv buzzed, before flickering on before showing the outside of remus's lair.

Remus froze, looking from the tv to Patton.

"Its- oh, gosh, it's not what it looks like! I just- you're so passionate about your work and you're really the only one who talks to me." Patton sheepishly explained. "And you're so nice outside of this. When you saw me at the park you just smiled and waved but when Roman saw Janus at the grocery store he tried to tackle him!"

Patton looked away as he explained, blush burning at his cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I just..."

Remus smiled, shrugging. "It's all good. I get how hard it must be to resist my charm." He joked, brushing his messy hair back only for it to fall back into his face. Patton laughed softly. Remus groaned, "Well, now I don't want to torture everyone you love."

Patton sighed, tugging at the ropes. Remus untied him, apologizing. They both were silent for a moment before Patton spoke up.

"Now what?"

"Now," Remus hummed, "you go home and pretend this never happened."

"Oh." Patton deflated, crossing his arms

"Yeah." Remus waved him off, packing up some of his stuff to go home. "I'll call you later and we can set something up. Maybe lunch? There's a new sandwich shop down the street and I'm a slut for sandwiches."

Patton perked up, grinning. "Yeah! Sounds- sounds great!"

\\

Patton hummed as he grabbed his keys, tugging his shoes on.

"Where you off to, Patton? You seem in a good mood." Logan asked from the couch, where he read a book and sipped his coffee. Roman looked up from his phone, taking off his headphones to listen. Patton faltered.

"Uh... theres a new sandwich shop across town. I wanted to try it." Patton smiled unevenly. "Did you want something?"

Both shook their heads, looking at him suspiciously. Patton awkwardly looked at them for a moment, before nodding and quickly leaving.

Patton sighed heavily as he walked to the shop, arriving just a bit early. He waited outside, busying himself with watching TikToks as he waited.

He jumped as someone tapped his shoulder. He looked over, seeing Remus smiling.

"Hey! Do you know what you're getting?" Remus asked as he tugged him into the shop.

"No, I was waiting for you." Patton smiled as he looked over the menu.

"Oooh, okay! Well, I heard the pastrami is really good. The turkey, too." Remus nodded, looking at the menu as well.

"How about we get one of each and split it?" Patton suggested, looking over at him. Remus looked back and nodded, going up to the counter and ordering.

Remus paid, despite Pattons protests. They got their food, talking with smiles as they left.

Suddenly Remus was tackled, their food flying as he was pinned down.

"Ow! Get off of me!" Remus growled, rolling over and tossing Roman to the side.

"Roman! What are you doing?" Patton gasped, going to help Remus up before Logan grabbed his arm.

"I am saving you!" Roman said, as if it were obvious as he got up. Remus sat up, holding the side of his face that was pushed against the concrete.

"Asshole." He mumbled, standing up. Roman glared, getting ready to tackle him again.

"Save me from what?" Patton asked, pulling his arm from Logans grip. Roman looked over at him with wide eyes.

"Uh... The villain?" Roman gestured to Remus, who slapped his hand away.

"We..." Patton glanced at Remus before swallowing heavily. "We were on a date."

"A date?!" Roman nearly screamed.

"Ah... I apologize, Patton. If I had known, I wouldn't have let Roman convince me to follow you." Logan said, fixing his glasses.

"Thank y-"

"Woah, woah, woah, lets get back to the part where you said this was a date!" Roman cut in, looking between Patton and Remus.

Remus shrugged. "He's hot and I like him."

Patton blushed and nodded.

"But- Hes the villain!" Roman said exasperatedly. "I would never date anyone who was even friends with a-"

"Oh, It's nice to see everyone together." Roman jumped as he turned around, seeing Janus and Virgil, whom he didn't know. His breath nearly left him as he stared up at the emo.

"Looks like you're making progress, Roman. You didn't tackle me this time." Janus grinned, slipping past Roman to Logan, who smiled softly and pecked his cheek.

"Yeah, 'cause he already tackled me." Remus mumbled, wrapping an arm around Pattons waist.

"Why is he staring at me like that?" Virgil asked, inching away from Roman.

"He thinks you're hot."

"O-Oh." Virgil blushed. "Hi?"

"H... Hi." Roman breathed.

"O...kay, well, even though this is great, Roman still needs to buy us new food." Remus said, nudging Roman, who's focus on Virgil was broken. He looked at Remus.

"What- What?"

"You have to buy us food." Remus gestured to the sandwiches on the ground.

"Oh... Sorry."

Didn't know how to end it lol