Skirt (nsfw)

The only times I like getting requests for nsfw are when it's you guys omg : )
Also to that one friend that won't stop asking me, no I will not write a piss kink. I don't know how smh
Since you wanna keep asking after I said no, I'll just broadcast your requests to the readers.
Lol

Anyway thank you to the person who requested this<3
(Which reminds me, if you guys don't wanna comment requests, my DMS are always open)
I feel shitty

Y'all think I overshare too much on here???

Tw: crossdressing, skirts and panties lol✨, sex, cursing, praise, crying, top Logan, bottom roman

Roman was laying on his bed, sleepily watching tik toks. He wore a short skirt with a regular t-shirt, as he wanted to be comfortable. It was nearing dinner, so roman figured it would be okay for him to take a short nap.

//

Roman woke up from a knock at the door, Patton called him for dinner.

He groaned as he stood up, rubbing at his eyes before he left the room, walking into the kitchen.

He heard a collective gasp, looking up to see the other 3 looking at him. "What?"

"Um, kiddo, wh-what, um... What are you wearing?" Patton asked, blushing and not meaning to sound so judgmental.

Roman quickly looked down at his outfit, suddenly remembering his extremely short skirt that left nothing to the imagination. "I-im sorry, I- I completely forgot I was wearing this, I'm so sorry."

He quickly said, covering himself the best he could before he ran out, hand covering his mouth, trying to muffle his cries and panicked breathing.

He slammed his door shut, quickly changing to red baggy sweatpants. He curled up in his bed, crying softly.

He wasn't planning on every telling them. Not even Logan, his boyfriend, knew. He was afraid that they would mock him, think he wasn't as princely or manly as he was just because he wore more... Feminine clothes. He didn't want them to think he was weird or a freak.

//

Logan watched as Roman ran out of the room. He tried to keep a neutral face but he couldn't keep himself from blushing.

He couldn't help but get concerned when he heard Romans muffled cries.

"I'm going to go make sure he's okay." He said, pushing his glasses up before standing and walking off.

He carefully knocked at the door, hearing as Romans sniffles died down, but the door did not open. He slowly opened the door, seeing Roman curled up in his bed.

He hates to admit, but he was slightly disappointed that he had changed into sweatpants.

"Roman? Are you okay?" Logan asked as he walked in, standing near his bed.

Roman didn't answer, just curling up more and hiding his crying face.

"Roman, it's okay. Just tell me what's wrong so I can fix it." Logan sat down, hesitantly reaching out and resting a comforting hand on Romans arm.

Roman hesitated, before he sat up, pulling his knees to his chest and looking down at the mattress. "I, um-" he cleared his throat as he choked on his words. "I didnt- I didn't mean to walk out like that. I forgot I was wearing the, um... The skirt."