Jealous (Nsfw)

Requested
As per usual, I give you, porn. LMAO

Guys I just realized
I started this book back in like,,, 2018? 2019? Wow omg
This is, I think, the 171st chapter

This is one kinda bad bc, if I'm honest, I haven't watched porn in a while and it might be messing with me

Porn addiction say what

Tw: sex, cursing, being 'owned', jealous Janus, possesive Janus, Top Janus, bottom Remus, slightly in public

Janus and Remus walked around a mall, doing some last minute Christmas shopping.

"I'm gonna go into Spencers. See if there's anything in there for Virgil." Remus said, going to walk off.

"Nothing from the back."

Remus nodded, disappearing into the store.

After a while of Janus looking through the Disney store for things for Roman, he decided to go check on Remus at Spencers.

He walked in, looking around and seeing Remus smiling flirtingly and slightly leaning over the counter, talking to the cashier.

Janus glared, cleared his throat, Remus looking over.

"Looks like your boyfriend is calling." The cashier hummed. "He doesn't look happy."

"Yeah, seems so." Remus sighed with a grin, walking over. "Why so angry, Jan?"

"Are you done shopping?" Janus asked, ignoring his question.

"Yeah, I got a new T-shirt and poster for Virge." Remus lifted the bag. "Are you done?"

"Mhm. Let's get home." Janus took his hand, leading him out.

"Yo, I'll be here tomorrow!" The cashier called, grinning.

Remus hummed as he followed Janus through the mall.

"Aw, c'mon, Jan, you're not mad, are you?" Remus teased, rubbing his back as he walked with him.

"Shut up, Remus." Janus mumbled. They walked through the parking lot to their car.

"I was only talking to him." Remus shrugged. "Well, maybe I was doing just a bit of flirting. But really, Jan, you know I would never actually do anything."

Janus put their bags in the trunk, sighing heavily as Remus wrapped his arms around his neck, leaning back against the car.

"Don't stay too mad at me." Remus kissed him softly. "Just wanted to have some fun, is all."

"Remus, just get in the car."

"Not if you're mad." Remus slid his hands down Janus's chest and stomach, tugging at his belt loops, gently rubbing his hips against his own. "Let me make it up to you~"

"Remus.."

Remus kissed Janus, hand rubbing him through his pants.

Janus moaned into the kiss. He pinned Remus's arms up against the car, moving lower to mark and kiss at Remus's neck as he grinded against him.

Remus moaned and tilted his head up, eyes fluttering closed. He bit his lip tightly as he pushed his hips farther against him.

There was a wolf whistle from across them, them looking over to see the cashier smirking while getting into his car.

Janus glared at him, watching as he drove away.

Janus sighed angrily, letting go of Remus.

"Feeling any better?" Remus panted, brushing Janus's hair back.