Hands (Nsfw)

I hate posting nsfw chapters so close together but I need to get these out.
2 more nsfw chapters after this (with regular chapters in-between) and I'm done with my friend's requests. One of them is dukexiety and the other is Roceit again (very kinky so im very scared lmaoo)

"Can you do Roman and Janus?
Basically just Roman getting off from sucking on Janus's fingers🧍‍♀oh oh and he gets caught while doing it 🥴 Roman definitely has a praise kink too!!"

Smh kinky mf LMAOOO

Tw: finger sucking, drooling, grinding, hand job, getting caught ig, praise, top Janus, bottom Roman (Roman is a bottom y'all can fight me on that one idc)

Roman stared at janus's hands, gloveless, as he was currently reading a book.

"You're staring, Roman." Janus said, not looking up from his book.

"No, I'm not!" Roman quickly looked away blushing. Janus only smirked and left it at that.

After a moment, Romans eyes drifted back.

Janus smirked but remained silent, putting his book down on his lap and reaching over to grab his glass of water watching as Romans eyes followed his hand. He brought his cup to his mouth, Romans eyes still following, though they met eyes as Roman noticed him watching him.

Janus gave him a knowing look, putting his cup down and wiping his mouth gently.

Roman gulped, before realizing what was going on and blushing furiously, getting up and walking away.

Janus followed, grabbing Romans shoulder to turn him around, pinning him against the wall. "Where are you off to in such a hurry? I was hoping we could discuss your little staring problem."

"I don't have a staring problem!" Romans blushing hadn't died down quite yet.

"Oh? I could have sworn you were just staring at my hands." Janus hummed. "You were practically drooling~"

"I was not!" Roman looked away angrily. Janus grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at him.

"Oh, don't be angry with me~" Janus smirked, his thumb gently running against Romans bottom lip.

Roman whined quietly, subtly, but not subtly enough, squeezing his thighs shut.

Janus pushed his knee in between his thighs, Roman gasping in response. "J-janus!"

"Tell me, why were you staring at my hands, lovely?" Romans eyes fluttered as Janus pushed his knee farther against him.

Roman huffed in slight embarrassment, looking off to the side.

"Do you like my hands?" Janus hummed. "I bet you were just fantasizing about everywhere I could touch you."

Roman panted as his eyes slipped shut, squirming against janus's knee between his legs. "Do you want me to touch you?" Janus smirked, moving his knee against him faintly.

"Y... Yes."

"Now, what do we say when we want something?"

"Please?"

"Good boy."

Janus kissed him softly, his hands slowly sliding down his chest to his hips. Roman shivered, moaning softly as Janus moved his hips to grind down on the knee between his legs. His hands were gripping janus's shirt tightly, trying not to break their kiss with his moans.

Janus's hands traveled lower to teasingly rub his crotch.

"Jan-janus~"

"What do you want, lovely?"