Ch1

I bumped into Wilbur a couple of times on the map, and I had a full conversation over signs&stream. (hey that acc sounds cool!) By the end of the video, he told me to find him on discord, so the two of you could chat more often.

"OMG OMG OMGGGGG! Y/N!!! Aaah!" Gemma cried, "You are GONNA SPEAK TO WILBUR SOOT!"

"And?" I asked.

"AND HE'S LIKE OUR FAVOURITE DREAMSMP MEMBER!"

My friend had a habit of getting overexcited. I shook my head, and closed up my laptop. I turned Twitch off my phone, and turned Discord on, searching until I found Wilbur.

Wilbur Soot

Me
Hey, it's Y/U from the stream.

Wilbur Soot
Hey, Y/U. How are you?

Me
I'm good, you? I'm sorta tired lol. Ur stream was rly fun!

Wilbur Soot
I'm alright. Thanks so much, it's cool to know people actually enjoy my stuff!

Me
Of course we do! Why else would you have so many subs?

Wilbur Soot
I guess just cos I'm part of the SMP? It's good to know what you really think :)

Me
Anytime!

Wilbur Soot
Nice! Um, yeah! I'll speak to you later! Bye, Y/U

Me
Y/N. Call me Y/N

Wilbur Soot
Y/N, then. Bye!!

Me
Bai!

I turn off my phone and I see Gemma looking at me with a wild expression. "What now?" I ask.

"YOU'RE TALKING TO WILBUR FRICKING SOOT FOR GOD'S SAKE IT'S AMAZING OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Gemma exploded. It happens sometimes.

"Nothing's happening. Gemma. It's just us chatting." I push them over gently.

"Whateverrrr!" They sit up, and I stand up. My best friend looks at me with wild eyes as they begin to crawl over to me. I back out of the room and onto the landing. I scream as Gemma runs after me, and I hear their brother shout "Shush, I'm tryna play with my mates, here!"

We shout our apologies and stop. My phone pings and I get a message on Discord. Wilbur. "AAAAH!" I scream, and Gemma sees what's on my screen.

"OH MY F*CKING GOD!"

Wilbur Soot.

Wilbur Soot
HI WOMAN! I'm TommyInnit, I'm a little more famous than Wilbur. In fact, I made him who he is today. Anyways, I'm out with him now, and he was talking to me about you, so I stole his phone.... etc. Hi!

Me
Oh, uh, hi Tommy. That's a long text. Uh... hi?

Wilbur Soot
That's the spirit! Hi! Will you join my group with Tubbo and some other mates on Discord?

Me
Sure, just add me.

Wilbur Soot
Alright!

Wilbur Soot
DAMN TOMMYINNIT. Sorry about that. Uh, he took my phone. You don't need to join his group.

Me
No, it's okay. So long as he doesn't bug me 24/7, I'm ok haha

Wilbur Soot
Okay, good luck with that!

Me
Byee!

Gemma grabs my wrist, and tells me it's almost 10pm. I have to head home. The walk is only 20 mins, so it's not a big deal. I say my goodbyes, and walk back.

When I get in, my mum is waiting for me, and I head upstairs. I open discord on my phone and message Wilbur.

Wilbur Soot

Me
heyy, hru?

Wilbur Soot
I'm alright. I'm a little tired, u?

Me
Same, but at the same time, I don't wanna sleep, if that makes sense.

Wilbur Soot
I get it. Thanks again for joining in. You seem rly cool. Where are you based?

Me
I live in London (I don't, but it's a wellknown place in England). Aren't you Brighton?

Wilbur Soot
Yup! and that's a cool place.

Me
I guess. Anyway, night.

Wilbur Soot
Night, Y/N

You switch off your phone, and draw your curtains, falling asleep quickly, still fully dressed.