Ch17

Three uneventful days later, and I wake up to Will beside me, sat up, scrolling through Twitter. I stretch and he looks over at me with a soft smile. "Good morning, love." he says. I smile up at him, and reach up to ruffle his hair, "Heyy. Niki leaves tomorrow, doesn't she?" I frown at the thought. Nothing had happened between Will and Niki, so we both decided to drop it. Will was honestly just making the most of seeing his best friend after having not seen her for 6 months.

Will nods, "I shall become sadbur." he announces. I sit up in bed, and wrap my arms around his torso, and he pulls me into his lap, and buries his head in my neck, gently grabbing fistfuls of hair and he breathes in and out slowly, as I rub his back. "No, dont be sadbur. Be happy! Because I love you and I dont want you to be sad ever!" I say, and he looks down at me wistfully, his eyes clouded with emotion, as he gently raises his hand to my cheek, letting his thumb rub gentle circles onto my skin. I lean into his touch, and exhale softly, closing my eyes.

We stay still for about five minutes or so, before Will carefully shifts me, and carries me downstairs.

He gently plonks me onto the sofa, and I pull him down with me. We giggle quietly, as I press a kiss to his jaw, and he lifts me up so I am sat on his lap, facing him, and he meets his lips to mine repeatedly, until I dont let him go. I grin, and kiss him, pushing us carefully backwards onto the leather sofa so we are lying together, my head on his chest.

"God, Y/N. I love you," he mumbles against my hair, as we lie together on the couch, and his hands begin to stroke my hair, twirling little strands around his fingers. Lightly, I wrap my arms around his torso, and close my eyes.

I must've drifted off to sleep because I was a little drowsy when I heard a girl make a startled noise. I opened my eyes to see Niki in the doorway, looking at Will and I. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't realise you guys were down here. It shocked me!" she apologizes, as I sit up, careful not to jab any of my limbs into Will, who was still asleep. "Niki!" I whisper, "It's okay. We came down about half an hour ago. Are you okay?" I ask her. She still seems pretty shell-shocked.

"I'm fine. I came down to make a cup of coffee and saw you from the doorway. It... startled me." She concludes. I stand up, and walk with her into the kitchen. Together, we both make some coffee and breakfast. I turn on my phone and play the EP Maybe I Was Boring, because the whole thing had been put onto spotify in 1 track (facts. I'm so happy, it's on repeat constantly!) so we just vibed.

By the time White Wine In A Wetherspoons came on, I was singing along quietly, while Niki was humming to the chords. We made toast, and our coffees were ready, so we sat st the counter. "Cos it's only white wine in a Wetherspoons, fine dining with cheap perfume, DLR closed due to workers' strikes. God knows how I'll get home tonight." I trail off as I see someone standing in the doorway, and he grins at us. "Wow..." Will says. "You're really good at singing, Y/N."

I look down at my plate, embarrassed. "Heyy, don't be shy!" I hear him say from closer, and feel his arms loop around my waist. "You're really, really good."

Niki hands Wil a plate of food, and looks at me. "He's right. Your voice is amazing. Now, eat your breakfast." Niki edges the plate towards me.

I take a bite of the warm, buttery bread, and find I can't swallow it. I end up chewing for five minutes or so before I'm able to swallow. After a few bites, I grab a glass of water hurriedly and down it as fast as I can. "It... doesn't taste right." I say. "Hold on, don't eat any yet." I stand up and grab the loaf of bread from the bin. "Its 3 days out of date!" I exclaim, and throw it into the trash. We all put our toast in the bin as well, and I grab the cereal from the cupboard, and three bowls. I pour us out some breakfast, and add the milk on top. We all eat the cereal, and head to the living room again to watch some TV. We had nearly finished the entire show now, and we were all upset. There were 6 seasons, and we got through the last 3 of them in the duration of Niki's trip. Hopefully a new season was released soon.