Ch14

**One week later**

                         Wilbur POV                        

I wake up and gently shake Y/N awake. I learnt that it is a dangerous move last week: my arm still stings. I decide to take a soft approach, and gently kiss her cheek, and stroke her hair. She grumbles and smiles as she gains consciousness. "Hey, lovely," I say, as her E/C eyes flutter for a bit before opening, and she makes little grabby hands at me. I pout at her, and lean down to give her a hug. "Morningggg," she says groggily, and I chuckle at her a little, and I loop my arms around her body, and lift her up, carrying her like a koala down to the kitchen, where I sit her on the barstool. I watch her slump against the countertop as I move around the room, grabbing some bread and putting it in the toaster. "Tired, love?" I ask, and she groans in agreement, managing a small nod and a 'yeah'. I smile, and hand her the toast that I buttered for her. I sit on the stool beside her, and reach my arm around her back, gently rubbing her shoulders, "Come on, you have to eat something. You can go back up to bed if you want after you've eaten," I encourage her to tale a couple bites of her breakfast.

By the time she's finished her toast, and then fallen asleep on the counter again, I had put our plates in the dishwasher, and I carried Y/N carefully up the stairs, and laid her gently on the bed. I decided to take a shower, and cool off.

I was halfway through getting dressed when I heard her stirring in the other room, so I make sure she's okay, my shirt in my hand. "Morning again, Y/N," I grin, and she looks at me. Her eyebrows raise and a small smile plays around her lips, and I grin, hastily pulling my t-shirt over my head. "Morning, handsomebur." she giggles, and stretches. I grab her hands, and stand her up, pulling her close. We start dancing slowly around the room, and I twirl her around to the silent music. She twirls back into me, and I lean her backwards and I gently kiss her. (you know what I mean? like in the movies.)

I pull backwards, and stand her upright again. "So, how are you?"

                             Y/N POV                            

"So, how are you?" Will asks, as he stands me up again.

"Um," I think for a second, "Stunned, happy, extremely in love, uhhhhh yeah!" I laugh.

"Pretty much the same, love." Oh my god, the man gave me butterflies. I smile, as he walks to the desk in his room, and says, "Well I have something I have to tell you, but I think you need to get washed and dressed so you're actually awake, rather than half dead on your feet!" he laughs.

"I think you woke me up properly about three minutes ago," I laugh, and he hugs me tightly, pressing his lips to my hair. "Yeah, go shower, you stink!"

"Rude!" I yell, mock-offended. He laughs, as I head to the bathroom.

After my shower, I get dressed into something casual: a jumper and jeans. I head to Will's room and he's playing another song that I dont recognize. I walk up behind him, and gently wrap my arms around him, "Heyyy,"

"Oh hi!" he says, placing the guitar on its stand and giving me a hug, "Mmhm, you smell better now. Vanilla!"

I laugh, and say, "You had to tell me something?"

"Yes!" he exclaims, "I invited Niki over a few weeks ago, and her flight lands tomorrow!"

"Oh my god yay!!" I laugh. I've always loved Niki's streams, and her dynamic with Will is amazing. I can hardly believe I get to meet her. "I can't wait!" I say, and begin to stand up, "Well, then we have to prepare, I mean I should clear my stuff from the guest room so she can sleep in there, I want to bake a cake for her, we should get something for her, like flowers or something," I begin to rant.

"Hey, Y/N. Calm yourself. Sure, I'll move your stuff in here. If you really want to, you can bake something. We'll get some flowers for her. I have it sorted." he says calmingly. I relax, and he takes my hand, and we walk downstairs.

Will lets me loose in the kitchen, so I can bake a cake, and he heads to the local shops to get a bouquet of flowers. I decide to make a vanilla batter and chocolate batter, and marble the two mixtures in the tin. I carefully put it in the oven, and set a timer for 25 minutes.

I get some time to relax by myself on the sofa in front of the TV, and I switch on Netflix, and catch up on one of the shows I hadn't watched in a while. When I hear the timer buzz, I pause the TV and run into the kitchen, grabbing a glove, eager to see my cake. I cautiously lift it from the oven and place it on a cooling rack that I put out earlier. I was scrolling through my socials when the door opened, and Will was holding two bouquets of flowers and a bag of food.

"Hi, love. That looks delicious!" he says, and places his bag on the counter by the table. He produces some ordinary groceries from the bag, laying them on the hard granite surface. Then he shows me a tray of chocolate muffins and my eyes light up. "Yay!!" I giggle, clapping my hands rapidly like a young child. Will laughs, and shows me the two flower arrangements he bought. One was reds and pinks and whites of all kinds of flowers; the other was yellow roses and lilies. Will says, "The red, pink and white ones are for Niki, and the yellow ones are for you." he hands the flowers to me.

"Will!" I reply, shocked. "That's adorable!" I instantly set to work cutting the stems and putting them in a pretty vase in the windowsill, with water of course. We keep Niki's flowers in the plastic wrapping, but put them in a vase as well.

The cake is cooled, so as Will is packing away the groceries, I spread chocolate icing over the top, and decorate it. It ended up like this:

"Wow, that looks delicious!" Wilbur says, as I place a cover over the top, and I smile at him, "Thanks

"Wow, that looks delicious!" Wilbur says, as I place a cover over the top, and I smile at him, "Thanks."

We spend the rest of the day preparing for Niki's arrival. I moved my suitcase into Will's room, and put all my clothes in it.

By the end of the day, we curled up together on the sofa and watched Hamilton, as you do. Will wasn't streaming tonight, so we were free to do what we wanted. I started singing along to Helpless, and Will looked at me, "Are you helpless, Y/N?"

"Yes. There. Are you satisfied?" I answer, referring to another song.

"I have never been satisfied-" he sings and we both laugh. I look him dead in the eyes, and say, "Be the Alexander to my Eliza. Without the cheating with Maria Reynolds."

"Of course, miss Elizabeth Schuyler. I'd never cheat on you, Y/N." he says seriously, and I smile, resting my head on his chest, snuggling down.

A/N: Sorry, it's been a while. I've been caught up with school studies and stuff at home. Remember to drink water and eat something. I love you all. ❤

Word Count: 1248 (not including A/N)