Ch24

*Months later*

I wake up beside Will, who is sat up, scrolling through twitter. While I adjust to the room being so light already, I sit up, and he immediately puts his phone down. His arms loop around me gently, as he shuffles me across the bed and carefully sits me on his lap, facing me. "Good morning, baby." he whispers, burrying his head in my shoulder. I stroke his hair and reply, "Good morning, adorable." I feel him smile, and then he sits up, his arms around my back, and he kisses me very gently, peppering kisses from my jaw, by my ear, down to the corner of my lips. "Happy 9 months, love," he murmurs, and then presses his mouth against mine gently. I kiss back, and he hesitantly places his hands at my waist, as mine are locked lightly around his neck, teasing the strands of hair at the nape. He makes a slight noise of satisfaction, and kisses me again, then on my jaw, then little light kisses down my neck to the base of my throat, and my collarbones. My eyes widen as I feel my stomach swarm with butterflies.

He sits back, and grins impishly at me, and I wonder what's going on, as he slowly moves his hands from my waist to my sides, and begins to tickle me lightly. I squeal, and squirm as he laughs, continuing to tickle me. I wrench myself out of his grip, and then ruffle his hair, and kiss the tip of his nose. "So what are we doing today?" I ask.

"Well... Will contemplates, "Cuddles for now, and then I have a surprise for in the evening. You'll need to dress up, though." My eyes widen, and he laughs a little, "but for now, its cuddles, come here," he opens his arms to me, and I fit myself against him, facing the other way. He loops his arms around me and rests his head in the crook of my neck, placing a gentle kiss there, and lightly stroking my hair.

I hold him tight, gently playing with the few strands of overgrown hair at the nape of his neck again. He sighs a little, and I look down at him. He looks so young and so vulnerable, and I hold him that bit tighter, pressing a gentle kiss to his hair.

I close my eyes, and I think I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I know, Will is gently shaking me awake, and as I roll over, he's smiling at me, and gently strokes my hair. "Well, hey again!" I say, and gently sit up, taking his hand lightly. He laces his fingers in between mine, and we sit there, admiring each other. "I love you..." I whisper, and he carefully pulls me close, and wraps his arms around me. I giggle, and hug him tight. "Love you too, beautiful," he says, then, "You gotta go out today and do smth, while I get everything ready, kay?"

I nod, still confused, then pull out my phone, "Okay, I'll text George and ask if I can go round. Sound okay?" I ask, as Will nods.

Gogy 🤪✋🏻

You
Hey Georgee! Will's kicking me out for the day. Can I come round urs for a bit while he PrEpArEs?

Gogy 🤪✋🏻
Uhh, sure. What time will u be over?

You
Bout 11-12. Sound OK?

Gogy 🤪✋🏻
Yeah sounds cool.

Gogy 🤪✋🏻
Just realised u need my address:
(*insert address here*)

There :)

You
Tysm!! Be over soon!

I look up at Will. "Gonna go get ready, I'll walk over, he's not too far. Love you!" I lean over to kiss him lightly, and he pulls me in closer, running a hand through my hair. He sits back, then smiles, "Okay. Bye, love!"