Ch11

"So how are you feeling, hon?" Kristen asks politely. I'm sat on her bed, opposite her. "Oh God, Kristen. I love him. I was so happy." I gush.

"He loves you too. I can tell from just the way he looks at you. He looks at you like I look at Phil. Go tell the guy how you feel!" she nudges me gently. I smile, "Yeah I guess. But like how? How do I do it without it being really nerdy or awkward! Help!!" I beg.

"I'll give you a couple ideas, yeah?" I nod, grateful. "Just ask him to speak to you, and then take him to the kitchen or something. Grab a cup of coffee or tea or hot chocolate or whatever. Just sit him at the table with a drink, and start talking about nonsense. Either the suspense will kill him and he'll confess. Or he will hold out. After about 2 minutes, say 'and now this is why I brought you out here' and tell him."

"Kristen you're a bloody genius." I grin and hug her.

Wilbur POV

I'm sat downstairs on the sofa with Phil and George. "So, mate, how are we gonna deal with you and Y/N?" George asks.

"I don't know..." I reply, and look at Phil. "What would she like?"

"Well, knowing Kristen, she's up there telling Y/N to speak to you. So get in there first. When she gets down, ask to speak to her and then take her into the kitchen or something and tell her how you feel." Phil advises.

"How do you feel, Will?" George asks me, staring at my eyes as though trying to decipher my soul.

"I love her. So much." I sigh, resting my head in my hands. George gives me a manly slap on the back. "Then tell her, dude."

"Do it, Will. And you'll be happy. I promise. From father to son." Phil grins.

"Yeah okay." I mutter, and try to psyche myself up for the job. I hear the girls begin to come downstairs, and I meet them at the stairway.

"I need to talk to you," we both spoke at exactly the same time. I gave a slight laugh.

Y/N POV

We both spoke exactly at the same time, and he chuckled adorably. I grin, and say, "Okay, let's talk in the kitchen." And we walk together and sit at beside each other at the table.

I stand up and make myself a coffee, and him one too, handing his to him, and clutching mine like life depended on it. "Will," I begin, and he looks at me with an emotion that clouded his eyes. "Yeah?"

"I just... I wanted to say that... Well... You're kinda cute, okay? And you're amazing and kind and perfect and I love you okay?!" I stutter at first, but the words gush out of me.

"Oh my god, Y/N I love you too." he breathes, and stands up, taking my hands, "Come here."

I stand up with him as he pulls me into a hug. I grip his shoulders as I let him draw me in, and he holds me close, arms wrapping me up, and I rest my head on his chest, and he strokes my hair. "Aww," I mumble, and feel his body vibrate as he chuckles. Carefully, he steps back, and holds my hands in his. "Y/N." he states my name clearly, staring into my eyes. "So we both love each other. So will you be my girlfriend?" his voice wavers slightly, as though he expects me to say no.

"Of course, Will. Of course." I reach up on tippy-toes to loop my arms around his neck and gently kiss him. We stand for about 20 seconds before I fall back onto my flat feet, and grin up at him. He gives me a devilish smile, and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me into the living room, where everyone else was watching a movie.

"AAH LET ME DOWN YOU BLOODY GIANT!" I scream. I feel him laugh, as the entire room goes silent, as the film is paused. "No." he says stubbornly. I begin to kick out, laughing. I loop my arms around his neck and nuzzle my head down into the crook of his collar. "Okay," I murmur, as Will sits us down, keeping me sat next to him. George resumes the movie - Hamilton, to our delight - and Kristen grabs us popcorn.

George is seated contentedly on a beanbag, and Kristen and Phil are sat together on the other side of the sofa, his arm over her shoulders. I snuggle in with Will, and focus in on the movie.

By the time "Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your Story" starts, I'm in tears, and Will holds me tight, rocking gently back and forwards, and my silent sobs wrack my body. "Shhhh, its okay, Y/N. It's just a movie. Burr is driven-mad by lust for power, and forgets to determine friend from foe. And think of Eliza. Doesn't that scream 'Women are Amazing'? And she told everyone's stories. She was a very pog woman." he comforts me. I nod weakly into his shirt, as Phil turns off the end credits. By now, its 12:30 and I'm sleep deprived. There were three guest rooms, and so I head up to my own, and get ready for bed - tank top and shorts - and climb into bed. I decide to message Will.

Wilbur 💖

Night Will. We go home tomorrow, right?

Yeah. Night night y/n. Ily ❤

Love u too ❤

I turn off my phone, roll over, and shut my eyes, letting tonight's array of dreams consume my subconscious mind. Today had been a great day, and now I can hardly wait for whatever part of my future that had Will in it. I grin internally, as I hear him stand at my door, and whisper, "Night, love." and padding down the hall to his room.

"Night," I whisper to the air, and drift off peacefully.

Word Count: 1016
A/N: Sorry it's been so long. I had some issues in my personal life. And I know all you lovely people understand. Anyway, I have the plan for chapter 12 all sorted out, so that should be out soon, and I should be on track with more regular updates. Remember to drink water and eat something. <3