Ch5

That next morning, I wake up super early, at 7am. My bag is packed by my door, my clothes laid out on the chair.

I hurry and take a shower, and get dressed, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

I grab my bags and head to the door. My mother stops me, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to stay with my friend for a few days. I don't know when I'll be back. Don't expect me to stay in contact 24/7. Baii!" I step outside and shut the door in her face.

It takes me 15 minutes to walk to the station and get a ticket. By half 9 I'm on the train, halfway to Brighton. I message Wilbur saying I'm going to arrive at about 1:30pm.

As we stop at the next station, I start to look around because I'm bored. It's at that point I spot a familiar face.

As I stare, his eyes lock with mine, and fill with venom, "Y/N!" he practically growls, "Why are you here?"

"I'm trying to get away from stresses at uni for a bit." I lie, convincingly.

"Ok, I'm stopping off at Worthing, you?"

"I'd rather not say." I shrug, as he asks me, "So you're not gonna apologise?"

"Apologize for what?! I did nothing wrong. You were the one being a total prat."

"HOW BLOODY DARE YOU!" he yells, attracting attention from the rest of the carriage.

"I did nothing." I repeat. He begins to stand up, just as the train moves again, and he's thrown back into his chair, "Karma." I mutter.

Timeskip brought to you by my editor going off to eat and I ran out of motivation.

The rest of the journey, we are silent, glaring daggers at each other at every opportunity. As I reach my stop, I have no issue grabbing my bags and exiting the train as quickly as possible.

I leave the compartment first, a crowd of people behind me, and I'm pushed. I stumble forwards, into the arms of someone I didn't know.

They are quite tall, so for a moment I think it's Wilbur. It isn't, and I stand up, brushing myself off, and standing up, waiting on the platform, I text Wilbur.

Wilbur Soot

You
I'm here, platform 3.

Wilbur Soot
I've just got here, see you in five.

I turn the phone off, and wait.

______________Wilbur POV______________

I walk onto the platform, to see about five people waiting. Looking around for a bit, I wait to see someone approach me, but nobody does.

I end up standing beside a girl with her head in her phone, and ask, "Are you waiting for anyone?"

Her head snaps up and she looks into my eyes. "Memories." she says clearly. "Hi, Will. I was just about to text you!"

"Hey." I take her in. She's shorter than me, of course, but she is so pretty. She has luminous E/C eyes, and h/t (hair type: eg straight, wavy, frizzy) h/c hair that falls in h/l (hair length) waves down her back.

"Take a picture, Will, it will last longer." she laughs, and I realise I've been staring. God, her voice is sort of beautiful. When she laughs, it's almost musical, like pealing bells.

"Oh, um sorry. Do you want me to take any bags? My car is just through there, in the carpark. Heh, who would've thunk it."

She passes me a duffel bag, giggling, and I sling it over my shoulder. It's surprisingly light, yet feels full.

We walk to the car, and I place her bags in the boot, and open the passenger side door for her.

_______________Y/N POV_______________

He was being a proper gentleman, and it was so sweet. I knew it was the first time he had actually seen me, or heard me speak, rather than communicating through texts, or Minecraft signs. It was sort of unnerving speaking to one of my idols, as well. It was going to be awkward at first, but hopefully it was gonna be a really great experience.

The drive back wasnt far, and we arrived in about 10 minutes. Will took my bags, and lead me upstairs to the spare room.

We put my bags down, and then he gives me the tour. We end up sat in the living room, laughing at Tommy's VODs that we cast to the TV.

"You're pretty, Y/N," Will whispers, "I don't mean that in a creepy way, I'm not tryna get anything out of it. I just think you're pretty." he blushes slightly, and I grin, "You're alright, yourself, Giant Whale."

"Oh, God!" he cries, "You didn't!"

"Streamer in the streets-" I quote.

"DON'T!" he yells, and we both laugh. I stand up and head to the kitchen, "I'm hungry, you want anything?"

"I'll have a falafel and chicken salad." he says.

"Uh...." I trail off. He can't be serious?! He takes one look at me, and says, shocked, "You don't know how to make that?" as I shake my head, he laughs, "Relax, Y/N, I'm just kidding! I'll have whatever you're having."

"Cheese sandwiches then." I decide, and work my way around the kitchen, finding everything for myself. I emerge back in 5 minutes, holding 2 plates of sandwiches. I sit down beside Will, handing him his plate and picking up one half of my sandwich.

After we finish, Will puts our plates in the dishwasher, and turns on Netflix.

"Uh... moving fast." I joke. Will looks stunned for a moment, before his face fills with dread. "No! Nonononono! I was just gonna put on a film or something! WOAH, Y/N NO!"

"Haha I was joking. Calm yourself." i laugh, resting my head on his shoulder for a second.

"How does Stranger Things sound? I'll start at the beginning if you want."

(Sorry I'm a huge ST fan. Can't wait for s4!!)

"Sounds perfect. Go from s3, I'm not too behind!" I laugh. Will nods, and selects the episode. We both end up laughing, and when Hopper looks in on Mike & Eleven, we both crack up. "THREE INCHES, KIDS. YOUR DAD SAID THREE INCHES!" Wilbur yells. I laugh a lot, and lift my head up, so I could put it in my hands to try and steady myself down.

A/N: Soo.... yeah. I'm really enjoying this, and I think chapter 6 is gonna be good. But I'm biased. So, this was a long one, and yet not a lot happened... anyway, see you within the next 2/3 days with an update!!

Word Count (not including A/N or timeskip): 1039