Ch3

TW: Possessive relationships.

"YOU ARE MINE! YOU CHOSE TO BE WITH ME, AND THEREFORE YOU'RE NOW MINE. I CAN DO WHAT I WANT, WHEN I PLEASE. YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I TELL YOU AND YOU OBEY ME WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING!" he yells. I cower up into a small ball, "DON'T YOU PRETEND TO BE SCARED OF ME!"

I nod, and sit up. I think for a second, and stand up. "Jamie. You used to be so sweet. But this past year you've gotten nasty. I don't know if it's because of something going on with your family, or what. But you're treating me so badly. I physically can't do this any more. We're over, Jamie. I'm breaking up with you."

"NO! You can't!" he shouts, as I leave his room, making my way downstairs. When I reach the front door, I fling it open, yelling, "I CAN AND I HAVE!" before stepping outside, slamming the door behind me.

I run down the streets for about 20 minutes, before heading down the alley that leads to Gemma's house. I knock on the door repeatedly, until their brother opens the door.

"Y/N are you okay?" he asks, concerned. I nod, and say, "Yeah I just really need to see Gemma. Please can I come in?"

He nods, and steps aside so I can get in, shutting the door behind me. I run upstairs and burst into Gemma's room. They took one look at me, turned off their switch, and chuck me a monster.

"Spill. The tea, not the drink." Gemma sits beside me on the bed, and pull me close. "What happened, Y/N?"

"I went to Jamie's cos my parents were shouting. I was there, and then Wilbur texted, so of course I answered. I told him I was there and that Jamie was my boyfriend, so he said bye. THEN Jamie asked who it was. Then I explained that Wilbur was my friend and Jamie wouldn't believe it and he shouted at me."

"Uh-oh. And how did that go? I know you two fight a bit."

"HE CALLED ME AN OBJECT. SAID I BELONGED TO HIM!"

"That evil little- When I find him imma remove his kneecaps. AND SMACK HIM."

"Go ahead. So I broke up with him, and ran here. I don't wanna go home cos my family are still probably arguing."

"Yeah I get it. Stay for lunch and we can watch old Vods." Gemma comforts me.

I lean into their shoulder and they wrap an arm around me. We sit there and put on some youtube videos we hardly paid attention to.

Gemma spoke to me about the latest gossip. About their latest crush, and another Dream possible face reveal. (Never gonna happen tho) We spoke for a good half an hour, before we ended up playing minecraft. We started a new game and we built some stunning buildings.

Just for fun, we placed a crafting table in the centre point of the map. We burst into laughter and set about making a train line running around the entire town we began to build.

Eventually, we were called down for lunch, Gemma's mum made sandwiches. We sat and ate, before heading back upstairs. We ended up watching Tommy's Vods, and I messaged Wilbur:

Wilbur Soot

You
Hey, umm, hru?

Wilbur Soot
I'm alright, you?

You
No. That bf? That ended...

Wilbur Soot
Oh God. I hope it wasn't my fault. How are you doing??

You
I'm alright. It's nobody's fault. He was possessive and rude and controlling. Idk how I put up with it.

Wilbur Soot
Okay. Just know I'm here for you, Y/N. Always. If you need anything, let me know.

You
Thanks, Wil. It means a lot. Jemmi and I are watching Tommy's Vods rn, I'll text you as soon as I get home, k?

Wilbur Soot
K. Let me know how ur doing when u get back. Breakups are hard. Text me when u can. :)

You
Yeah, they are. Of course I'll tell u how I'm doing when I get in. I guess I'm in denial. Then again, a tiny part of me always knew he wasn't good for me, so I'm sort of relieved.

Wilbur Soot
Yeah I get that. Go watch the child embarrass himself with your friend. Bye, Y/N :)

You
Yea, ok haha. Bye, Will :)

Wilbur Soot
Bye, Y/N :)

I turn off my phone, and pay attention to the Vods.

________✨Time skip brought to you by Laziness LTD.✨________

I don't get home until about 5:45pm, and my family is settled. I sit up in my room and go watch Tubbo's stream cos he's wholesome and why not, you know?

At about 7, I messaged Will again.

Wilbur Soot

You
Heyy. I got home a while ago, and I got caught up watching something. Hru?

Wilbur Soot
Hey! I should be asking u if ur alright! I'm actually ok. I'm just on the SMP with Tubbo, Quackity and Fundy. How are you coping?

You
A little better. My family aren't helping. They're always arguing and sometimes I just need a break, you know?

Wilbur Soot
Yeah, I get that. Before I moved here, I lived close to my family, and they were constantly pestering me.

You
Yeah. My parents keep arguing, and most of the time it's about me. My mother's on my side one day, and my Father is the next. I'm just struggling.

Wilbur Soot
Sounds like you need a break, huh?

You
I just need out. Just for a few days, I need to get away from them, and this whole thing. Just for a short amount of time.

Wilbur Soot
We'll figure something out. If you need a break, I can help.

You
Thank you. And you really don't have to do anything. I can handle my parents and my love life. its nothing new.

Wilbur Soot
Yeah I know you can., but putting them together can be hard, and as your friend I wanna help you through it.

You
Thanks, Wil. Now go carry on playing minecraft, we'll text when you're done.

Wilbur Soot
Bye, Y/N

You
Bye, Wil

WORD COUNT: 1032!
Chapter 4 should be out soon :)
Love you all <33