A/N.... IMPORTANT

hey my beautiful human beans... you can probably tell from the title, but I've put this book on hold for the time being... this is due to lack of motivation.

I'm really sorry, I feel like I've let yall down, and I'm a huge people pleaser, so this makes me so upset...

I'm definitely going to pick this book up again, I'm gonna continue it, and gonna finish it, but for now, there won't be more updates...

Thank you guys so so much for the support!! it means the world to me! I started this thing as a joke, and Im over halfway to 100k??? it's so surreal... thank you so much!

ALSO... I am going to be writing a new book, while this is on hold...

I've made my way into the Haikyuu fandom besties... And so ofc I ended up simping hehe...

My new book is an x reader (ofc), and it's called Gentle, so if you're interested, I'll be posting the first chapter soon!

The love interest for the new book is the one and only, beautiful silver-haired setter, Sugawara! (He was the first character I ended up simping for ugh he's literally perfect...)

So yeah, if u wanna read that, look out for it! Thank you again for the support, and once again, I'm so sorry for putting this on hold...

stay strong, keep smiling, stay safe! <3
I love you all /p

Thank you, and sorry again...