Ch6

As we finished the episode, we planned what to do for the day. Will was planning on streaming at 9, but he says he's prepared a surprise for dinner.

I head upstairs to what is now my room ad open my phone to start talking to Gemma;

Gemma👑🐷🗡

You
Hey!

Gemma👑 🐷🗡
WASS PAHPINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG???!!!!!!!

You
That is surprisingly accurate!

Gemma👑 🐷🗡
Wait why? I do this every time and why is it now right lmao? Also why weren't you in Uni today?

You
Welllllllllllllll..........
I have had a bit of problem with family issues, and have left home......

Gemma👑 🐷🗡
BSHSGDJHD U GOOD BRO?

You
Yahhhhh........
Oh also Wilbur invited me over to his place

Gemma👑 🐷🗡
HBUHSHTDFL
YOU DIDN'T TELL ME EARLIER?!?!??!?!!

You
Yeah well I was in a bit of a rush as I was just invited yesterday..... Well at least you know now!

Gemma👑 🐷🗡
STILL! Anyway how is it goin? 😏

You
SHUT UP! It's not like that!

Gemma👑 🐷🗡
Mhm, sure it isn't.

You
Shut up. I gtg.

Gemma👑🐷🗡
Bye, then. TEXT ME DETAILS.

You
Sure, byee.

I turn off the phone and begin to get ready. Luckily, I had packed something cute (your own style. I won't dictate what you wear) I also sit down, putting my hair into (pick your favourite hairstyle) and applying some makeup. Nothing much, just a little eyeliner, and some lipstick.

I wait in my room, scrolling through Instagram and Twitter, seeing what Blair and Gemma and Lea were up to. Lea was out with her friends Kayla and Maisie, in the park in our town. Blair was with Gemma, as usual, and they were listening to our favourite artist. Yep, Wilbur. Gemma tweets: For Memories getting me crying. If @/U/N was here, she'd be crying too. Miss u, stay safe :) I like the post, and comment @/GemmaPog I will. Also: please consider a user change. Miss u too.

I get a reply of @/U/N maybe :) I laugh and switch off the phone, walking to my suitcase, I grab a pair of (shoes to match ur outfit) and place them by the door of my room.

I sit back on my bed, and scroll through my socials for another half hour, before I hear a knock at my door, and Will pokes his head around the doorframe, looking at my dressing table, but not me. "Hey, are you ready to go? If not, we can wait..."

"No I'm good, let me just grab my shoes. I'll meet you by the door." I say, and he nods, smiles, still looking at the desk, and backs up out of the room. I grab the shoes, stuff them onto my feet, and leave the room. I was in such a rush to get down, that I tripped on the second step, and yelped, grabbing the banister and righting myself again. I walk down the stairs, calmer this time, and make it without breaking any bones. Will is looking at his phone, but as he hears my feet hit the tiles of the floor, his eyes snap up, and he takes me in.

"Woah..." he exhaled, looking at my outfit, my hair, my shoes, as if he's trying to memorise it. I see him in his black jeans and his classic yellow jumper, and his converse shoes. "God I wish I dressed up a little better."

"Nah, you're fine. So where are we going." I ask, beginning to get curious. I watch Will light up as he laughs, and says, "Oh, well that, Y/N is a surprise. Now come on, get in the car." He opens the door, and we walk out to his car. (Keeping it vague cos idk if he drives)

I sat in the passenger seat, as Will drive round the unfamiliar Brighton streets, and we ended up parking in front of a very good-looking restaurant.

"Oh my god this looks so expensive. Wow," I exclaim, as Will comes and opens my door for me. He shuts it behind me, and says, "I came here when I first moved in. It's a little pricey, but the food is amazing! Come on." He leads me inside, and up to the desk. Apparently we needed a reservation.

As I started to panic that we wouldn't be allowed a table, Will says smoothly, "I made one at 2:45pm this afternoon, under Gold. Does that sound right?"

The barista nods, as I take a deep breath - of course Will had it planned. We get handed our menus and sit at a table for two.

"So what's my price range? How much can I order?" I ask jokingly, when I was really curious: I was starving, and the food looked delicious. Will laughs, and leans closer, "I earn millions a year, order whatever you want."

I laugh and pick my meal in silence. I find myself drawn to the Chicken and Bacon Carbonara, and I decide that's what I'm going to have.

As the waitress takes away our orders, delivering our drinks, (A cola for Will and water for me) Wil leant across the table, and told me, "Just so you know, this isn't to be expected. This is a housewarming treat. And my cooking is nowhere near the standards of this restaurant. It'll be things like grilled cheese or a ready-meal. The occasional McDonald's or KFC, maybe, but nothing like this. Maybe once every few months, but not often."

"Alright, sure. But you're paying, okay?" I ask. He nods, and furrows his brow at me, "Are you like this on all your dates?!"

"WAIT WHAT?" I almost yell, "Is this a date?!"

Will bursts out laughing, "NO! I was just asking if your like this on dates too."

I breath a sigh of extreme relief, "I was gonna say, that's a bit fast!"

We are both laughing, almost manically together, by the time the waitress returns, holding two plates of delicious food.

A/N:
God, it's a long one! Chapter 7 by the end of next week. Love u all ❤
WORD COUNT: 1012 words, not including the A/N