Ch16

The next morning, I wake up to an empty bed. I roll over and sit up. Where is Will? I think. I walk down to Niki's room and find she isn't in there either. I walk downstairs and begin to hear the muffled sound of voices coming from the kitchen. I walk in and see Niki at the table eating some toast for breakfast, Will with 2 plates out, at the counter. "Oh hey, Y/N!" Niki grins, and I smile, "Morning Niki."

"Oh- Hey, sleepy!" Will smiles, and I walk over and hug him. He drops a kiss onto my hair and I step back. "Food?" I ask, looking up at him with puppy eyes, and my hands in front of me, jokingly. Will raises his eyebrows, smiles and hands me the next plate of food. "Here you go, ma'am!" he says with a flourish.

I sit beside Niki, and Will joins us by the time his food is ready. We all chatted for half an hour after we ate, and I went upstairs to get dressed. I chose shorts and one of Will's shirts. I walk down, and find Niki on the sofa next to Will, watching another episode of their TV show. I grin, and Niki hops up off the couch. "My turn to go shower!" she laughs a little, Will reluctantly lets her stand up and head upstairs. I stare st him for a few moments before he notices. "Are you okay, love?" he asks me. I nod tersely, and say, "Yeah. Yeah, I am."

"No you're not. There's something on your mind and I can tell." He says, taking my hands. "Look, I love you. You can tell me anything. So, what's wrong, baby?" he hugs me tight, and we curl up on the sofa together. Do I confront him? Do I really want to make him think I'm a paranoid freak? But I have to ask. I sit up and look at him.

"I'm going to say something. And you're going to think I'm crazy. And if the answer to my question is yes, that's okay. I'd rather you be honest than two-faced and lying." I tell him. His brow furrows and he looks confused. He cocks his head to one side, and says, "Okay...? What is it?"

"Do you have feelings for Niki?" I ask him outright, not beating around the bush. He sits up straight, eyes wild and blazing. His mouth open slightly in shock and disbelief. "No! Of course not! W-why would you think that?!" he cries.

"Well, you spend so much time with her. I get that you never get to see her. I really do. And I know how good you are. So I believe you. It's just that you were acting a little off. That's all." I assure him, and he smiles a little reluctantly. I hug him, and together we stay there until Niki comes downstairs, and Will heads up to get dressed. "Bye, handsomebur." I say, and he smiles, and takes my hand for a second.

Niki and I sit together in the living room for a second, before she says, "Something doesn't feel right. Will is acting a little strange."

I nod and say, "I know. He has been a little... off..."

Niki POV

Me and Y/N could both tell something was off with Will. He did seem to spend more time with me than he did with Y/N. It didn't seem right. I look at her and find her anxiously biting her nails. "I want to assure you one thing, okay?"

She nods, so I carefully take her hands away from her mouth and I hold them in front of me. "I promise you. I do not have any feelings for Will. He is my best friend, and has been for years. I don't like him like that. Sure, he is attractive, but... not my type." We both giggle a bit. "So if you need me to do anything, let me know." I finish.

"Thanks, Niki." I watched Y/N fight with her thoughts for a few moments, before she said, "Could you just let me know if he shows signs that he may have feelings for you? Like, just text me? I know I seem paranoid... And I trust you. But I don't want to seem like I'm going behind his back... Oh, Niki! It's so hard! I trust him. One-hundred percent! But..." she trails off.

"No, Y/N. I understand, of course I do. You're an amazing friend, so of course I will make sure everything's okay. And I'd never let him cheat on you. So we will work together." I smile, and pull her closer for a hug.

"Thank you, Niki." She says.

Y/N POV

So Niki and I decided that if Will started acting weird around her, Niki would message me, and then we would take it from there. Because we both knew Will, and trusted him wholeheartedly, we knew we would never have to go through with that. But it was just in case.

We all ended up binging that TV show, and I started getting into it, even though I still couldn't remember its name! (Basically, can't be bothered to think of a show) So then, when it came to dinner, I said I would go make it.

I made Mac'n'cheese. Because everyone loves mac'n'cheese. (Right..?) and came in to another episode of the TV on. "HEY YOU STARTED IT WITHOUT ME!" I said, almost dropping the food.

"Thought you didn't like it, Y/N!" Will jokes. I scowl at him playfully, and sit down beside them, and hand them their plates of food. "Shush. I'll catch up." I concede, and we relax for a few hours, just watching TV with snacks. I'm sat in between Wilbur and Niki, and I have my head on his shoulder, and my hand in Niki's. It was an idyllic moment and I was so happy.

Wilbur POV

Y/N ends up falling asleep on the sofa, and I give Niki a quick glance, before looking back at Y/N. She looks so peaceful, I don't want to wake her. So I carefully pick up my sleeping girlfriend and walk upstairs, laying her on our bed. I pull the cover up around her, and drop a gentle kiss onto her forehead, before walking back downstairs to finish watching the episode with Niki.

A/N Hii! It's been 3 days. So... I want your opinions on how you like the story so far. I want to know how you feel about the way its written and the storyline. I'm not going to alter this story's form or plotline, but I want improvements because I want to write a TommyxReader after I complete this book (35 parts total in this one) so I want constructive feedback. Thank you all, and thanks for 2k reads! Stay safe! ❤

Word count: 1074 not including A/N