Ch9

Y/N POV

I run upstairs, clutching my drink and cookies, and slam the door behind me with my foot. I place the things down on my bedside table, and sit on my floor. I don't know why, but I do. I really thought he was gonna kiss me. BUT WHY? He doesn't like me!! Definitely not! He was just pitying me, letting me stay here. I'm probably getting on his nerves. But oh my god, I really thought he was gonna kiss me! Like, I don't know! Well, what's done is done.

I curl up into a small ball in the middle of my floor, and I begin to sob. I think it's from all the emotions I've kept suppressed for a while, but I've never cried harder in my life.

I hear a knock at my door, but I pay no attention. I just cry. I hear the door open, and Will saying my name frantically. Sheepishly, I open my eyes. He sits beside me, and pulls me into his arms, so I'm sat sideways.

"Hey, Y/N, shh. You're okay, right? You're not hurt?" he asks, his hands hovering around me, not touching me. I shake my head. "I'm not hurt." not physically, anyway. His hands rest on my shoulders, as he tilts my head upwards, looking into my eyes. I stare evenly back, as his gaze suddenly softens, as he realises I'm okay. "I'm sorry for that hug, by the way. I don't know if you felt like you were being led on or something. I know that in films or stuff on TV, people doing that is quite an... oh god, how do I say this?" he glows red, and I start laughing despite it all.

"God, Will! I know what you mean. But no, it's fine. I'm fine. I get that I'm a tiny child." I manage a smile. He grins back, and rests his cheek on my hair.

Wilbur POV

She smiles at me, and I grin back, resting my cheek on her hair. Discreetly, I tilt my head, and press my lips to her hair. I move again, so that I'm back to the original position. I feel her head bump into my chest, as I hold her closer. "Hey, Y/N? I think you should get to sleep now. I'm gonna be right down the corridor. Promise." she sits up, and looks at me with big dark eyes. "Okay, Will." she concedes, and proceeds to stand up. She makes her way to her dressing table, and grabs a tissue to wipe at her eyes. I get up and leave her room, gently shutting the door behind me.

Back in my room, I finally lay down in my bed, turned off my lamp, and managed to sleep, knowing she was okay.

Y/N POV

The next morning, my eyes open to a dark room. The clock on my nightstand reads 8:30, so I get up out of bed, and get my clothes out. I decide to take a shower, so I grab some towels from the cupboard and my clothes for the day and head to the bathroom. The door is open, and the lights are off, so I know its vacant. I enter the room, sliding the bolt to lock it. I hang up the towel on the rack, and turn on the shower, letting it warm up. I place my clothes on the side, and let my pyjamas lie on the floor as I step into the warm flow of water, letting it soak over my head and cleanse my thoughts.

After 15 minutes, I step out, clean physically and mentally. I get dressed, and head to my room to do some makeup and prepare for the day. I pass Will's room, and hear the gentle sound of his acoustic guitar coming from the slight crack in the door. I sit at my desk and begin to put on some makeup - nothing outgoing, just subtle and sweet. I put my hair in a simple braid (or whatever you want) and I tidy up the workspace. I decide to make some breakfast downstairs.

I start the cooker and find some bacon in the pantry. I decide to cook that, and toast some bread. I do enough for me and Will, so I get out 2 plates, and pile breakfast onto them. Carefully, I carry them upstairs, and knock on his door.

"Come in!" I hear him say, so I enter, holding the bacon and bread in my hand. "Room service, sir!" I announce, and we both laugh. I hand him his food, and we sit together eating.

For the majority of the day, Will does his music, and I sit messaging people. At about 6, he comes downstairs and tells me to put some shoes on. I ask why, and he just tells me, "Don't ask questions, get in the car."

I'm filled with dread, as we drive to somewhere I don't know. I calm down as he pulls up infront of a McDonald's. He grins at me and we walk to the machine to order. I choose a large chicken McNuggets meal, and a cola. Will gets the same.

We get it to take away, and we sit in the car munching on our nuggets. "So what's this about?" I question, sipping my drink.

"I felt bad. You were crying yesterday and I know it wasn't all me, but I know I didn't help."

"It's fine Will, don't worry." I dunk a fry into the sauce, and eat it. I see Will laugh, and I ask, "What?" he just grins again, so he answers my question, "You've got sauce on your cheek. I'll get it."

He lifts his hand to my face, holding a tissue, and gently wipes away the mess. He folds the tissue up into his palm, and keeps his hand on my cheek, running his thumb gently across my cheekbone. My eyes flutter closed as he holds my face. They open again to see Will looking pained. I put my hand over the top of his, keeping it there. I lean into it, and sigh. Will gently takes his hand back, and grins at me, booping my nose playfully. I laugh, and dip a finger in sauce, booping him with that. We laugh and soon a mini food fight ensues.

We mop up ourselves, and eat the rest of our meal. We get home around 10, and sit watching some TV. I'm so tired that I cant even remember what it is that I'm watching. I end up going to bed at around 11, and I hear Will head upstairs at half past. We're both asleep by midnight.

A/N Heya! so, 2 chapters in 2 days! could we be onto something?? The next chapter is THE chapter, so yeah, expect that soon. I want it to be detailed, so I might not have it up until Saturday. But definitely soon :)
WORD COUNT: 1122 (not including the A/N)