Ch23

Y/N POV       

I open my eyes and check the clock on the nightstand, and it reads 5:42am, so I roll over, and snuggle into Will's side. His arm comes around my shoulders as he stirrs, but falls back asleep instantly. I sigh contentedly, and close my eyes.

When I next wake up, there is nobody beside me, just a Will-shaped dent in the mattress, where he was sleeping.

I lie there for about 15 minutes, grabbing a pillow, and hugging it, because Will wasn't there. Eventually, I get bored and decide to get up. The clock says 11:45.

I drag myself out of bed and hear voices. My instant thought is "panic!" but then I remember Will is up. I walk through to the kitchen and begin to make breakfast. I decide on bacon, as usual.

I realise that Will is streaming, and that's what the voices are, so I decide to maybe embarrass him a little. I knock on his door, and then walk in, when I hear a "Come in!" called. I walk in, and straight over to Will, wrapping my arms around him from behind. "Aah, good morning, love!" he says sweetly, reaching an arm back to stroke my hair. I stand up straight, and he gently moves me over to sit on his lap. I decline the offer and he frowns. "Hold on chat, I'll be right back!" he mutes his mic, and switches off his facecam. "What?" I ask, as he stands up, and pushes his chair out of the way. He shakes his head, and takes my hands, carefully moving me towards him. "Hi, then," I whisper. Will puts a finger on my lips, and then leans down to kiss me gently. I lean up on tiptoes and wrap my arms around his neck lightly, kissing back.

Gently, he pulls back, and drops a kiss on the tip of my nose. "What do you want then, baby? You've distracted me from my stream, and now I'm wondering why. Not," he pauses, grinning, "That I'm complaining."

I giggle a little and say, "Breakfast. I'm making bacon. You want some?" Will looks at me and laughs. "Yeah, sure." he says, and kisses me once more. "Now, I gotta get back to the stream. I loveee you!" he smiles, dragging out the "love".

I blow a kiss, "Love you too!" and walk back through to the kitchen. I hear Will unmute his microphone and begin talking to chat.

I'm in the kitchen, and I put the bacon in the oven, and set the timer. In the other room, I hear Will reading a donation, laugh, yell "NO!" and then he must have clicked something, but then he yelled a twitch username and "YOU MADE ME DIE!!" I laugh to myself and about how adorable he is.

        Wilbur POV       

I yell "NO!" at the person who had donated "Is Y/N gonna get married to you?" and then I fall off of a wall, and yell "YOU MADE ME DIE!!" Then I stop.

"Chat. Chat." I say, "Y/N. I love her so much. I do wanna get married to her, someday, if it lasts that long. They're the sweetest thing I've ever met, and I love them. But no, we're not engaged or anything. Yet." I finish, and turn back to minecraft. "Let's go!" I shout.

I decide to call Phil, and he says he can log onto the SMP so then we just vibed, I answered donations and read chat. In about 20 minutes, Y/N walked in holding 2 plates of bacon. "Thanks, love!" I say, taking one plate from her. She grabs another chair and pulls it up just off-camera. Phil says, "Hey, Y/N, how're you doing?" And I take a quick glance at them, with their face shoved full of bacon.

              Y/N POV            

I hastily swallow, and answer, "I'm great, Philza Minecraft! How are you?"

I hear Phil laugh and say, "I'm doing good, thanks Y/N. What're you all doing?"

"Well Will is streaming, as you all know. Hi chat, by the way!" I yell, waving an arm where the facecam can see it. "And we're just eating our breakfast!" I say.

"Amazing. I wish Kristen would make me breakfast!" Phil says.

"On it!" I exclaim and text her.

Kristen 🥺❤

You
Hey, Will's streaming and Phil's here too and he's just complained you don't do breakfast for him!

You
If I were you, I'd make him like toast or something...

Kristen 🥺❤
Hey, hon! I know haha, he's always complaining. I'll go get him something.

Kristen 🥺❤
Thanks, hon, hope everythings doing well with you!

You
It's all going great! Take care x

I hear Phil laugh and say, "Y/N you incredible little- THANKS KRISTEN!" he yells.

"You're welcome, Phil." I say, and then he realises. "Aah, you told her to give me food. YOU'RE NOW MY FAVOURITE PERSON OKAY!?"

"Phil please stop yelling!" I say, covering my ears. Will gently rubs my shoulders as Phil apologizes to me. I tell him its okay, and then take Will's plate and mine into the kitchen, and pack them into the dishwasher, and let it wash the dirty dishes. (I mean, that's what dishwashers do, right?)

Will finishes stream by 1pm, and comes to watch some TV with me. I curl up into his side and we both end up napping.

A/N: Hey guys.... I sorta dropped off the face of the Earth, huh?! I'm so sorry. I've had school again, and I've got tons of coursework to do for my exams, so its been hard to get writing time.
**THIS BOOK IS NOT BEING PUT ON HOLD. IT IS NOT.**
I will be updating and writing as and when I can, but the updates will be quite a lot slower (though hopefully not as slow as the last 2 chapters!)

I'm also sorry for the short filler chapter, its 906 words... Forgive me!

Anyway, i hope you're all doing okay! I love you all, stay strong! ❤